• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zomfg No!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGirl55

actually i had that problem with the first kingdom hearts, all i did was clean off the disc and it worked. most of the time i just had to restart my ps2 though

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
How long have you had KH2? It could just be a problem and you could get your money back or get a new one. If its the PS2, you should get a disc cleaner, or if that doesn't work, you might have to repair it or get a new one. I doubt that anyone would really know why. This isn't a forum about problems with the discs and stuff, its about the game itself. I know you're mad, but you shouldn't spam for this kind of thing.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
meh sorry i just needed some help. and i tried cleaning off the fisc. didnt help. and i also tried resetting my ps2. didnt help either. i might go buy a disc cleaner. and ive had kh2 since it came out. and if its my ps2 ill just trade it in and pay some extra cash for a new one

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exchange your KH2, the second you see a disc read error, call the person you bought it from.

HandsomeAnsem32

A. It's either your PS 2 disc tray is not clean.
or
B. Your KH 2 disc is dirty,scratched,smudged.
OR
Your PS2 or your KH 2 DISC IS SH** lol

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Exchange your KH2, the second you see a disc read error, call the person you bought it from.
so i guess i gotta go to eb games this weekend
well first of all i never seen you freak like this fillip second get together and get your money back
lol well im trying to beat my game at 200% and now im really pissed off...sp yea.. im already done jiminy's journal 95% and im done all gummi ship 90% so im really really close
Your KH 2 disc is dirty,scratched,smudged.
nope i checked
Your PS2 or your KH 2 DISC IS SH** lol
ive had my ps2 for a while
It's either your PS 2 disc tray is not clean.
first thing i did was clean it after it said the error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back