• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zombies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Yeah. They're getting pretty popular lately with all the comics and shows out, my brain getting sparked after watching the season finale of The Walking Dead. I was just curious, after spending months away from KHI, whether or not anyone's done a Zombie RP yet. I'm sure it's been done, as a matter of fact I KNOW it's been done. But I was just curious as to if there were any out right now. So I'll pose my question. Anyone willing to join a Zombie RP? petecreepn

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
a Zombie role-play how intriguing....... i'm in

oh were you in anuyway inspired by left for dead?

Left 4 Dead was/is definitely an inspiration. I'm not really sure as to the extent of zombie mutation I'd want to go. Be it typical walking roamers or full-blown tanks. It's all up to whoever wants to join the RP. Of course I'm up for anything, so it ultimately boils down to which type everyone wants.

Sweet. People who want to join. :D
I'd like to do it with just normal people. No powers or anything. And I'd also like to stay away from the Resident Evil "zombie" thing they have. I pretty much was thinking towards and normal day, then an outbreak, and all of us trying to survive with awful things happening along the way. And then as the mutation worsens as time passes, we'd start seeing stuff like possibly a Tank? I'm also wondering if anyone extremely reliable would like to go half and half with me on this one. You know, to see over things with me and keep things alive, as to not kill the RP. lol

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'm joining this shizzle dawg

This is an RP I hope survives long enough so that it gets to the good parts

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I have a few ideas in mind if you are interested (it's comical/horror).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Wait, so is this going to be an actual Left 4 Dead rp or just one like it? Though either way, I'll probably join. I'll likely be able to help as well, if you want it.

That's what I'm unsure about. It definitely wouldn't be a Left 4 Dead rp itself. I want this to be completely original. But the thing I was thinking about was the extent of the mutation of zombies. Left 4 Dead as an example of mutation. It all just depends on what you guys want.

And anyone who's willing to help out in co-oping Pm me! :D
And post your ideas everyone. I gotta hear them! :D

Sparks

gone
Maybe it could be caused by a vaccine or virus, like in I Am Legend, or unknown causes, and so maybe some of the people are trying tp find a cure to the disease to either bring them back to life, or just to kill them. Or not like that, and they could just pop up like daisies from the ground and just start attacking us.
Also I think it would be pretty cool if we could control zombies as characters too. Like villains, see what goes through their heads >:D

Ok sweet. Got some pretty sick collab ideas from Wicked a little while ago. And I decided on a template. Let me know what you guys think. And if you like it, fill it out. Also let me know if you guys think anything should be added to it. And the reason I left out a bio is cause I want everyone's back story to be shown throughout the actual RP through flashbacks or talks or something. So keep a general idea of what happened before the outbreak in mind, as it'll make up a HUGE part of the rp.

And it's been decided that the rp will begin a few weeks into the outbreak, everyone knows of everything by now and we've all become familiar with these "zombies." And that's another thing. I'd kinda like to actually stay away from the word "zombie" as I feel it'll give it a more realistic feel if we all have a different name for them "walkers, roamers, biters...etc." Got the idea from The Walking Dead. But it's a few weeks into it and we'll all meet somewhere, and begin trying to survive and finding out answers and possibly a cure. I've also gotta think up a location for the outbreak. Let me know if you guys have any awesome cities in mind for an outbreak.

Here's the temp.

Name:

Age: Anywhere between 14 and 60. Nothing higher or lower please.

Ethnicity:

Personality:

Appearance: Try and give a vague description about your character before the infection, and presently in the infection.

Weapons/Equipment: I’d like you to know what gun you’re using. Just you. Your character could have not the slightest clue as to what kind of gun it is, but I just want YOU to list it specifically, and not just “Jim has a shotgun :3) no. Also, limit to one gun and one melee weapon. One of each. Just for the start. And for the equipment, keep in mind that things get really hectic during an outbreak, so supplies might be scarce. So don't have your character carrying an entire hospital's worth of medicine or an armory's worth of ammo. Let's be realistic.

Wicked

absurdiam
Relliks Ban and I would like to reiterate that this is simply set in a world where there is no magic.

Relliks Ban said:
Let's be realistic.

Also, give us a couple of days and we'll have a sign-up thread up. Just work on/think up a template for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back