• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zo em gee soras jacket

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

Try checking Ebay, I'm sure they have it.
Or you could go to an anime convention and jack someones.
Just kidding..(Or am I?)
Seriously though, just check Ebay.

I think the cosplayer would notice if you came along and sniped his (well, her's... every Sora I meet is female lol) jacket. What're you gonna do... say like... Hey! Lookit over there! Heartless! *yoink* *runs away with jacket* I think they'd notice XD

yamiven

I think the cosplayer would notice if you came along and sniped his (well, her's... every Sora I meet is female lol) jacket. What're you gonna do... say like... Hey! Lookit over there! Heartless! *yoink* *runs away with jacket* I think they'd notice XD
who wouldnt notice xD

but if you ran fast enough, you might be able to get away BEFORE they noticed

haha...

seriously

Coonferret

Well, if I was ever going to steal one from someone (which I wouldn't) I'd do this.
Dress up as a ninja with a friend and have identical outfits. Have said friend hide behind a wall while I run up behind the cosplayer and steal his or her jacket. Run around the corner and for those few seconds that the cosplayer could not see me. I'd have my friend run from the corner the other way with a jacket the same color but not the same one buried in there arms. Hopefully the cosplayer would then chase after my friend not knowing that that was not me and not his jacket. I would be there still behind the corner triumphantly going goo goo over my new...prize and hope my friend the best.

Now that's what I would do. Really though, stick with ebay. I know that they have the whole outfit of Sora in KH 2 in there. You'll find one I'm sure of it.

vigour

soras jacket in kh1 or 2?
i liked his kh1 hoodie, the kh2 jacket was pretty cool too, u can probly buy one somewhere.....in the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back