• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zo em gee soras jacket

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamiven

i totally want one

anyone know where to buy it

or make it... o.o ooh thatd be fun

yamiven

I dont think shes/hes new Aros, it says shes/hes been a member since april.
Anywho you can prolly get one offline. Im sure you can actually.
ah this ones smart, yes im looking ^^

and yes im not new, i dont post much cos more often than not someones beaten me to my questions xD

=]

thanks

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I'm sure that you could do a search and find one relatively easily, but my personal advice would be to buy a generic jacket pattern and then just alter it to make it like Sora's. You've a good idea, though...I think I'd like a Sora jacket, as well. >.>

P.S. Pirate power.

yamiven

I'm sure that you could do a search and find one relatively easily, but my personal advice would be to buy a generic jacket pattern and then just alter it to make it like Sora's. You've a good idea, though...I think I'd like a Sora jacket, as well. >.>

P.S. Pirate power.

and captain jack sparrow will lead us into the inevitable war with the ninjas ^^

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for mee..

Eternamente926

I think he was joking...he meant he has some Sora cosplayers!

No, I go to anime conventions dressed as Sora.

I have a complete KH2 costume and a near-complete KH1 costume (missing shoes, gloves, and belt).

I also have an Oblivion keyblade, Oathkeeper keyblade, and a Kingdom Key. I'm also working on all four of the original KH2 forms (not counting Antiform).

Your best bet might be to go onto eBay and run a search for "Sora costume" ... you might have to buy the whole costume, or you could always ask them if they could just make a single jacket for you and what the cost would be. I actually did that for my KH2 Sora shoes. I found the task impossible, but I found a costume on eBay that included the shoes and they were perfect. I asked the crafter if they would sell me a pair of the shoes alone, and they did for a reasonable price. It always pays to inquire :) To date, the shoes are sadly the part that always gets the most recognition XD I'm like, hey, what about the parts I worked hard on? lol.

Anywho, you should probably expect to pay anywhere from $20-30 for a jacket alone, plus a hefty shipping and handling charge due to overseas creators (most people who sell cosplay costumes on eBay are in China or Japan). So, you're most likely looking to spend around $50.

Hope that helps :)

yamiven

No, I go to anime conventions dressed as Sora.

I have a complete KH2 costume and a near-complete KH1 costume (missing shoes, gloves, and belt).

I also have an Oblivion keyblade, Oathkeeper keyblade, and a Kingdom Key. I'm also working on all four of the original KH2 forms (not counting Antiform).

Your best bet might be to go onto eBay and run a search for "Sora costume" ... you might have to buy the whole costume, or you could always ask them if they could just make a single jacket for you and what the cost would be. I actually did that for my KH2 Sora shoes. I found the task impossible, but I found a costume on eBay that included the shoes and they were perfect. I asked the crafter if they would sell me a pair of the shoes alone, and they did for a reasonable price. It always pays to inquire :) To date, the shoes are sadly the part that always gets the most recognition XD I'm like, hey, what about the parts I worked hard on? lol.

Anywho, you should probably expect to pay anywhere from $20-30 for a jacket alone, plus a hefty shipping and handling charge due to overseas creators (most people who sell cosplay costumes on eBay are in China or Japan). So, you're most likely looking to spend around $50.

Hope that helps :)

yesh i shall inquire ^^ thank yu

flame alchemist

I found a jacket identical to Sora's jacket from KH2 at some store called Cato in the Summer, but it was the last one they had so I'm not sure if they make them anymore.

Coonferret

Try checking Ebay, I'm sure they have it.
Or you could go to an anime convention and jack someones.
Just kidding..(Or am I?)
Seriously though, just check Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back