• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zip Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I just realized I never introduced myself on here!

For those curious about my username, it refers to both a pet I had growing up and the fact that KH is full of zippers. :p

A little bit about my KH history:

I first played Kingdom Hearts not long after it came out. At the time, I was just nine years old. I immediately fell in love with it and couldn’t wait for the next game. I still remember the day I got my monthly issue of Disney Adventures that revealed (at least to me) that both CoM and KH2 were coming out.

My sister saw the magazine first and told me, “There isn’t gonna be a Kingdom Hearts sequel....”

In that brief moment, I was heartbroken. Then she laughed and said, “There’s gonna be TWO!!”

I have so many sweet memories with the franchise in the same vein. The series has become a lifelong passion for me and I feel like it has had a significant impact on my growth as a person, as weird as that might sound. It has taught me so much about the importance of friendship and seeking out light in the darkness.

I know I will have loads of theories and speculations to share. Some will be well thought out; others may be loose ideas that I’d like to know if anyone has any thoughts on. I don’t really have anyone irl to talk KH with at the moment, so I’m excited to be here where I can exchange thoughts with you all!

I can’t wait to get to know you guys better!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks you guys!

Another thing to add:

I get really passionate sometimes about some ideas I have. Even if they aren’t what I truly think will happen, I just love to speculate KH. Once the game is out, I know I’m going to enjoy it for what it is, whether my ideas come to fruition or not. Just know all my theories and stuff come from me enjoying the mystery of what KH will be. I never want to make people mad or upset over anything I suggest. :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Dude post it up and don't hold back. We like people who contribute. And with that, welcome.

Back