• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zidane and Vivi ( FF9 ) in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Garnet kicks Arshe! <3 <3

=o I'm going to go bug Square Enix Support and force them to add FF9 xD I'm THAT annoying.

K

Kanjiru

Do u mean Ashe ff12?
SHE DOES NOT!!!!Ashe is prettier and more courageous.

Owaz

Kanjiru said:
Do u mean Ashe ff12?
SHE DOES NOT!!!!Ashe is prettier and more courageous.

Monkeybutt said "arshe" in place of a bad word. :p

I'm finding it kinda iffy if FF9 will be in game, I mean so much info has already been spoiled. <_<

Doushitemo

Bad news for you FF9 fans:

(From kh-2.net)

For those who have seen that blurry picture taken of W-Jump preview and read the rumor that there are FF9 characters in this one, please be aware that it's false information!

Source: KH-Information (http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/)

Too bad! (Though it was kind of obvious it was fake)

louis

It looks like a pic of an old FF game i think it is ff9 with that kid who has a tail

M

MegaFlare

If you look close, you can see Amarant in there too. Red hair, green skin. Yep, that's Vivi, Zidane, and Amarant. I'm pretty sure that is just a shot from FF9.

I saw that too, glad you noticed.

shortythugsta said:
i hate ff9 too childish 4 me i like vivi but not mr.z cuz he looks gay wit the tail and his out fit

Cuz!1'1~~1 Cuz HE L00KZ GAY.1`'~ HEZ GOT LIEK, A TAIL OMGZ.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you even realize he's not a human?

M

MegaFlare

i know hes not human but i just dont like the game

Well this is rather interesting, you don't like the game, so that makes him gay?

Youth today. How sad.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i hate ff9 too childish 4 me i like vivi but not mr.z cuz he looks gay wit the tail and his out fit

I have a tail. =(

I really really really want Zidane and Vivi in the game, but it would be tricky for them cause vivi looks just like a heartless.

I think that would be a perfect way to put Vivi in the game. Perhaps all the good guys are chasing him b/c everyone thinks he's a heartless, so he turns to Sora for help? = Perfect.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Wow, you should be making games, Monkeybutt but serously I'm glad that they finally have FF9 characters in it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its definetly not KH2.

Reasons:
- Amarant is in it as well in the back, making it impossible to be for KH2. Nomura would never use 3 characters from a FF he didnt work on
- The outfit is exactly the same as in FF9, where's the KH style?!

But I do wonder what is a screen from a 5 year old game doing on a scan for KH2... >.<

helios

Bronze Member
I hope so they were two of my all time favorite ff9 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back