• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zidane and Vivi ( FF9 ) in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
KHU have found ah really bad quality scan from the next week's Weekly Jump where it shows Zidane and Vivi from Final Fantasy 9 next to the KH2 logo. This could be what Nomura have been talkin about, havin characters from other FF where he dont have anything to do. This no confirm that they are gonna appear there, cuz it could be a article from another game, but we most have to wait until a better quality scan. If this is true, this is a big surprise for FF9 fans.

Here the Scan:

up595364sj.jpg

K

Kanjiru

i hated zidane.one, he was a ladies man and he looked shit like a hottie.
i liked vivi thought.he was always unsure, but hes probably the best character of that game afta beatrix..and if nomura redid them id be a dream.

Legato_Blue

has to be a diferent article...thats a screen shot from ff9 you can tell... they wouldnt look exactly the same either nomura would have put his own spin on them. plus i dont think anything from ff9 would even be in the game seeing how its the only final fantasy he dint work on.

K

Kanjiru

FF8 is better though.I hated garnet!!!!
Plus the story ff8 is deeper.ff9 is crap, and its story was stoln 4rm ff7.

M

MegaFlare

I <3 Zidane. I hope him and Vivi are in it. The scan is too blurry. It almost looks like it was a screenshot taken from FF9, and blurred.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
The screenshot is too damn blurred. I don't consider it solid proof. Anyway, FF9 is by far one of the better, if not best (Next to FF7) Final Fantasy games I've said. FF8 = cannot compare to either without spontaneously combusting.

Owaz

If you look close, you can see Amarant in there too. Red hair, green skin. Yep, that's Vivi, Zidane, and Amarant. I'm pretty sure that is just a shot from FF9.

Owaz

You can't be too sure on it either way. We just need a better quality scan and then we may be able to determine whether or not three character from FF9 are going to be in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back