• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexions Wepon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near987

why did they not show zexions wepon in KH2 in the world that never was's graveyard?
* Proof Of Existance Room* does anyone know the reason?:unsure:

Owa

Nomura said that at that time he had an idea of what it would be, but that he was going to keep it a secret (Until Re:CoM of course) So they decided to have Zexions Gravestone Destroyed, so No one could see his weapon. xD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
And then when it was revealed, fans were divided between bliss and hatred.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
just in case if you didn't know, zexion's weapon name is called lexicon.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yeah you're right. it's a book but i wonder what's inside it..? i haven't heard nomura saying anything about that.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah but after seeing clips of the Zexion Data fight on Youtube it seems that he has the ability to trap people in his book and create illusions.

yes, maybe because Zexions power/element is illusion perhaps?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
but i wonder if there's anything besides illusions inside his book...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
maybe "How to create illusions for dummies" ? LOL:p

lol... i have learn japanese for dummies and parakeets for dummies but i hope the people who made this book aren't saying i'm dumb but just crazy? not really crazy but just wanted to learn more about it.

Near987

yeah you're right. it's a book but i wonder what's inside it..? i haven't heard nomura saying anything about that.

i recently did some research
ok u know how the book is a lexicon? a lexicon holds all info on a certain subject
soo
i found out that the book holds all the info on Org. XIII and their research while as Ansem's Aprentices i think thats why they made the grave destroyed like maybe xemnas dint want anyone knowing about it
this SOUNDS like it could be true because of the lexicon thing so...yea

Near987

^That's the theory that seems right for now. I heard this one too.
It's important research notes that Xemnas didn't want anyone to know. Zexion wasn't supposed to know either.

hmmm but i still wonder...what is inside that book...what info does it has that wasnt revealed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back