• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexions weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyt Needs Help!

Nonetheless, he did USE the keyblade. Even if it was fake, he used the keyblades Illusion as a weapon. Since he used it as a weapon, it is his weapon. The illution of the keyblade. OR more correctly, Illusions.

Kunoke

Keyt Needs Help! said:
Nonetheless, he did USE the keyblade. Even if it was fake, he used the keyblades Illusion as a weapon. Since he used it as a weapon, it is his weapon. The illution of the keyblade. OR more correctly, Illusions.

Wrong. His weapon is not a keyblade. There's plenty of proof against it.

And he DOES have a weapon, Nomura said he definately has a weapon, it just hasn't been revealed yet. Go read some interviews and all of this would be common knowledge >_>

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Keyt Needs Help! said:

Yes he used an illusion (so his element must have something to do with that) but he has a physical weapon. Look at the post above u.

wolfchild

Zexion has a weapon. See how he has a weapon panel in the World That Never Was? But it was destroyed? Nomura just has a gale of enigmatic wind floating around it er somethin...o_O

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Or maybe it was destroyed becuase he doesn't have a weapon and they didn't want to try and represent illusion!

I'll believe these 'interviews' when I get a working link.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If you put the pieces together, Zexion's weapon is the power of illusion. And if he's killed, the only reason it would be a spoiler is if it brung back nobodies/heartless/chasers etc.

aryoshi

Website
forums.khinsider.com
...here's some info you might like.
Nomura's wanted the weapon to be a secret. One of those we will never know things.
Second Zexion shares the same element with Xigbar "space" So maybe if he had a weapon it would probably be long range or easily hidden.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Edit...sorry... I was thinking of something else.

For the record though...he does have a weapon... from the people I see that posted on this page, I think that Aryoshi is closest...

Endgame

:D
Nos Lived said:
It really isn't.

BIG HINT

You need aheart to weild a keyblade.

Nobodies don't have hearts.

2+2=infinity......

So what do you call that thing Roxas uses? An obtuse angular paradeigm that focuses on the circular geometry with an unangled unparrelled alternation?

Popular beleif is that Ienzo, Zexion's original form, is one of the armour-clad figures in the KH2 secret ending. It is my *unfounded* beleif that he's the third, supposedly 'genderless' figure, and is an analouge for Riku, whilst the other two figures are analouges for Sora and Kairi, and the approaching figure is Ansem/DiZ.

Regardless of my or other people's beleifs, Zexion's weapon is not the same keyblade Sora uses, and when he took on the guise of Sora, he did not 'change form' or something like that...he simply deluded Riku into beleiving he was seeing his friend. Therefore, the fact that the 'illusory' Sora held a keyblade is of no consequence. His weapon is a secret because it's an integral part of the plan for the next KH game, and most likely will be revealed in the build-up to it's release, like the dusks, nobodies, and org members were in the buildup to KH2.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Zetsumi said:
So what do you call that thing Roxas uses? An obtuse angular paradeigm that focuses on the circular geometry with an unangled unparrelled alternation?

Popular beleif is that Ienzo, Zexion's original form, is one of the armour-clad figures in the KH2 secret ending. It is my *unfounded* beleif that he's the third, supposedly 'genderless' figure, and is an analouge for Riku, whilst the other two figures are analouges for Sora and Kairi, and the approaching figure is Ansem/DiZ.

Regardless of my or other people's beleifs, Zexion's weapon is not the same keyblade Sora uses, and when he took on the guise of Sora, he did not 'change form' or something like that...he simply deluded Riku into beleiving he was seeing his friend. Therefore, the fact that the 'illusory' Sora held a keyblade is of no consequence. His weapon is a secret because it's an integral part of the plan for the next KH game, and most likely will be revealed in the build-up to it's release, like the dusks, nobodies, and org members were in the buildup to KH2.

You ever notice how when Sora summons his keyblade you see a beam of light, but when Roxas does it looks like data?

Hrm.......

Data........

Roxas is a nobody who has HALF a heart, instead of none at all, this is why he is able to weild "keyblades' Of course, he's only able to use keyblades that he's reflected from Sora's heart. Light and Darkness balanced: Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Zexion is dead. Nomura said it himself. We can let that one go now.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Br0k3n Riku said:
you have to be the dumbest KH fan ever, ROXAS USED A KEYBLADE! ROXAS IS A NOBODY!

You see what you get for calling other people dumb?

Roxas is a Nobody, yes. But with only half a heart, where the others have NO HEARTS at all. My comment was the Zexin doesn'r have a keyblade because he has no heart, just like Nobodies don't have hearts.

"Oooh Roxas has a keyblade"

Hop off his nuts, the kid has half a Sora's heart, therefore able to use them.

Durr durr durr

But, IM the dumb one.

Checkmate, brother.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
MeilinII said:
Don't double post.
stalemate.
he doesn't have half his heart, just half his power, and DiZ needed Sora at his strongest.

Ah, I never was good at chess. And I never could get angry at a girl.

A man has his weaknesses, I'm only human.

however, allow me to quote Namine for a second.

"Nobodies like us only have half a heart. I thought we were destined to darkness, but we're not"

Those may not be the exact words, but that is what she's saying. The first sentence is dead on, however. And it weasn't so much DiZ needed Sora at his strongest more than he needed someone to "travel among the realm of light" and defeat Organization XIII. It didn't necasarrily have to be Sora, but because Sora was sleeping, and Roxas was half of Sora, he was simply the next logical step. None the less, Roxas and Namine are Nobodies with half a heart.

As for double posting, that only happened because I caught one reply a bit late. It won't happen again.

Not that I have to apologize for it, but I am bound by my unfathomable good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back