• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexions weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyt Needs Help!

Remember In COM Zexion turned into sora and attacked riku? Wasnt he holding a keyblade? Just a observation...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think he uses light and darkness to disguise himself. Other than that, dunno.

A~X~E~L

Hmmm I think KNH may have a point. Illusionist or not, there was a keyblade, which is obviously a weapon. And then there's the spoilerifickness of his weapon which makes Nomura not want to reveal it. 2+2=4, so ya never know.

Roxas542

AHHHH, SO MANY THREADS OF ZEXION. Ok, can't you guys get it? Zexion weapon is not a keyblade

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Roxas542 said:
AHHHH, SO MANY THREADS OF ZEXION. Ok, can't you guys get it? Zexion weapon is not a keyblade

It really isn't.

BIG HINT

You need aheart to weild a keyblade.

Nobodies don't have hearts.

2+2=infinity......

Br0k3n Riku

Nos Lived said:
It really isn't.

BIG HINT

You need aheart to weild a keyblade.

Nobodies don't have hearts.

2+2=infinity......
you have to be the dumbest KH fan ever, ROXAS USED A KEYBLADE! ROXAS IS A NOBODY!

Oathkeeper33

Guys, I've said this time and time again. HE HAS NO WEAPON. He was a schemer and used someone own power against him.:mad:

And Roxas' Keyblades were fake! Why else would he so suprised whenSora took his back to him during their fight?

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Roxas's Keyblades wern't fake by any means. He was surprised that Sora was clever enough to come up with stuff while clouded by a heart!

I've heard rumours that Zexion's weapon will play a part in KH3, but I doubt it. I think he just has no weapon!

hellfire_riku

ok guys roxass keyblades were not fake...he was a nobody and had no heart but he was soras nobody witch allowed him to use a keyblade without needing a heart...and for all we know zexion could probley weild a keyblade becasue i know i have saw a pic of him somewere of him weilding the oblivion

Xell

Wait, wut?
Keyt Needs Help! said:
Remember In COM Zexion turned into sora and attacked riku? Wasnt he holding a keyblade? Just a observation...

Well if he transformed into Sora, it's obviously an illusion, what else is he sposed to hold? a stick?

Kairis Tough

Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
He was the master of illusion, so the keyblade was fake. It's gay how you can't fight him.

I dont know whats gay about it but ok.

People use tact when talking in the forums. You probably don't think about it but some of the things you say can really hurt people and piss them off. Not to mention you just sound ignorant.
just a little helpfull hint.

Trying to make it so that things don't blow up on the forums you know.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Kairis Tough said:
I dont know whats gay about it but ok.

People use tact when talking in the forums. You probably don't think about it but some of the things you say can really hurt people and piss them off. Not to mention you just sound ignorant.
just a little helpfull hint.

Trying to make it so that things don't blow up on the forums you know.

Shh... We weren't being harsh, we were saying about how this has been posted so many times in the past, if that's being mean in your opinion, then your perception is abit whack..

pimpinhuskie519

Yeah Roxas's keyblades were real because thats what started his journey... He left the organization to figure out why he could wield the keyblades. Then he ended up running into Riku. So yeah Roxas's keyblades were real.

Mr.

Mods, move this to the spoiler form, damn it. >__>
SPOLIERIFIC TOPIC.

Zexion doesn't wield a Keyblade, damn it.
Xehanort doesn't, either, due to the fact that if they HAD wielded them, ZEXION WOULD BE OUT KILLING HEARTLESS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS.
Why is he stuck in Castle Oblivion if he has a Keyblade, ehh? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back