• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's weapon theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

RoxasRulzUAll said:
What if he is his own weapon? Like his body and the ability to disguise himself is his weapon?

nomura said zexion has a weapon but didn't show it in COM. he said he would show it someday or put it in kh3. this thread is about wat we think wat his weapon is k.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pyro said:
nomura said zexion has a weapon but didn't show it in COM. he said he would show it someday or put it in kh3. this thread is about wat we think wat his weapon is k.

Can I get a link to that? I wanted to catch that, but I been hearing, but no proof yet.

ironfists

zex is dead, his thing was red in the world that never was. that mean no more zexion.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He "Fell into ruin." It was a bad translation. Why doesn't anyone realize that yet?

[REVOLUTION]

yeah maybe its really hard to think oh wait i just had an idea wht if he had all of the organization weapons besides roxas' keyblades that would be really cool

agentscamp5

Wait..RikuRep. didnt have a heart...but then how come in Reversed Rebirth (hey RR & RR any connection perhaps?) when Riku defeats him The RikuRep. asks where his heart will go?

HeartbreakOne

the weapon of Zexion....
A giant brain controling helmet
and the power of lonliness
and can make models lifelike.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
thing with zexions weapon being a keyblade is roxas already had them, so it'd be repeating a weapon, and xemnas wanted sora to kill the heartless with the keyblade to free the hearts, if zexion had one they wouldn't have needed sora or roxas and wouldn't have planned anything with them until after zexion died, or they would have been able to carry out their plan far before sora even came into the picture. i don't think that's likely.

seb0910

Ansem's weapon wasn't Soul Eater; Riku's weapon was! and the replica itself did not hav souleater, only a replicate of it! and i alredy made a thread for zexion's weapon like two weeks ago. and yes, the replica did absorb zexion's strength, they don't show it becuz it givs you a feeling of horror and suspense, and also zexion screams in terror (if you dont think its terror look at his face).

RoxasRulzUAll

I think Heartbreak has the right idea (even if he was being an idiot) he's the schemer, so like...yeah Maybe if we're lucky Zexion will make an appearance! Since it's a prequel thing it probably won't happen, but one can hope!

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
its not neccessarily, that there is only one soul eater, because i believe ne1 who plunges their heart intto darkness receives the soul eater

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
HEARTofFIRE1307 said:
its not neccessarily, that there is only one soul eater, because i believe ne1 who plunges their heart intto darkness receives the soul eater
Which makes no sense because riku never plunged himself into darkness.

S

SilverHairedGirl

Maybe...his weapon shapeshifts just like he does. You know, like how he had the keyblade when he was Sora. Maybe he can have any kind of weapon he wants and that's why it's unknown. Because it has no definite shape.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, bad theory. First off, Zexion is dead, confirmed by Nomura, and you can't really argue with the man himself. I mean, he created this world. Lastly, I feel his weapon is a Keyblade so I can't agree on any level with you. And the Soul Eater, come on, that's not even a Spoiler. And it wasn't Xehanort's weapon, ever. It was Riku's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back