• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holycraprikushot

OK... my friend and i were pondering about zexions weapon and we got this little theory:

either

our theory: There is no weapon, he simplies clones his opponents weapons and uses them to his advantage.her little funny theory: a gigantic cooking tool (dont ask which one we dont know) we read that he likes to cook so thats where we got that one. the cooking tool would not be like an oversized spatula, it would be a sort of distorted image of a tool.

there we go just had to get that out in to the real world..

:thumbsup:

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Re: zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of k

uhhhhh ok then.....first idea is possible, but then again nomura did say that he did have a weapon. uhhh second idea is kinda lame.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Re: zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of k

Yeah, we were just on the "utensils" unit in Foods class. I'm surprised Zexion's weapon didn't come up on the test.

Anti-RoxasXIII

I got to go with the copying thing, it would seem to make more sense, because hes able to manipulate stuff. So it might be the copying thing.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Has anyone seen Fate/Saty Night? The hero of that has the ability to create copies of anything, including weapons, and eventually, when he learns to do so, even unique weapons can be cloned.
This sounds like the kind of ability I'd imagine Zex having.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards

Whatever his weapon is, Square dosn't want us to know until we play the game, so either they're cruel, or us knowing what the weapon is, is a spoiler,and a weapon normally doesn't tell you anything, so it would have to be special. I don't know why but I think he has a dark keyblade, I can't think of any other reason they would hide it from us.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping

Isn't his weapon a book so far that has been confirmed? t even showed in the scans and vids.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com

lol a guy who could kill you with a book is very dangerous.
I thought it was a book too.
Must be somethin Different about the book?
lol

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com

Please head to the KH2:FM+ section, under Re:CoM, and post under the "Zexion's Weapon" sticky.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back