• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sprinkle it with Holy water first.

Zexion's weapon is a Lexicon. What's it contain?

Muse

you look atrocious
Zexion's weapon is a lexicon which could possibly have data about others written in it. Like how people were saying that he gathers data about people and keeps reports about it or something, that's probably what he does. He keeps all this data about other people in his lexicon and that explains how he could imitate Riku's weapon. He uses the data and his element of illusion together to imitate anyone or anything. >> Well, that's what I think...

Aliahya

Bronze Member
The ZEXION report. ;D

I'd love to read those.

"Dead Diary,
Mood: Apathetic.
Today, Larxene was being a sadistic b-oh crap. Here she comes.
Yours truely,
Zexion"

P.S I feel like Tacos

Waiting for you to go into the Emo Kid Song :laugh:

Z.e.X.i.O.n

True, but the one collecting data isn't always the smartest one!
You can gain intelligence by going outside and fighting random dudes walking around the castle :)

easy93

The only hypothesis I have for his weapon is that he has none. He is a replicator, a being who has the ability to clone or replicate things using his own physical anatomy. If you remember what started the fight, he disguised himself as Sora, and the keyblade became his weapon as of doing so, but when the fight started he began using the Soul Eater. Also, if you look at his grave in The World That Never Was, The picture of his weapon was completely destroyed while the others were somewhat intact and able to see. As of the fact of Zexion using a lexicon that is possibly the most accurate way to explain it.

rikufan06

True, but the one collecting data isn't always the smartest one!
You can gain intelligence by going outside and fighting random dudes walking around the castle :)

yeah thats true, for all we know he could be going around "Collecting Data"
or
just trying to keep up with everyone else like staying on the same page
uh tomorrow were going after sora
and the day after that were going to eat a sea salt ice-cream
yay!!!^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back