• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

This isn't involving Zexion's weapon per se, but still...

Well, thanks to a friend Steven over at KHU, an interesting bit of info was obtained that I didn't recall reading:

Nomura In Character Report Vol. 2 & Vids - Kingdom Hearts 3

That's also where the infamous statement is that proves Nomura originally wanted Marluxia to be a girl.
The Zexion bit is just extremely perplexing though.
From the sounds of it.... a subordinate-superior relationship with Xemnas? He wanted to get rid of his body? He could have become the center of the Organization?

Granted, this is quite obviously a pretty bad Engrish translation. Still... it's definitely a WTF kind of read.

ahahahahaha, Marluxia a girl? :D
though im still pretty upset Zexion's weapon is a book!! -_-

Azerty

Interesting...Nomura could only think of a Lexicon as Zexion's weapon. But being a schemer, I guess that was to be expected.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
i thinks it is pretty cool i kinda think of like the death note look how strong that thing is in the right hands

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Lol.
I love how everyone's freaking out over this.
And how everyone's calling him Lenzo.

So yeah. I like to read. I like emos smart people with cool hair.
Zexion has two of my favorite things.

Therefore, he's awesome. =)

But you know... he could've had a gunblade... probably the most reoccuring weapon in all of SE.
A book-that's unique, that's badass.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

I guess having a book as a weapon does make him unique.. but a BOOK??

I mean come ooon.. there's a trillion other objects that can be used as weapons!!!

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
What's wrong with having a book as a weapon??? Luxord has cards. And look at Vexen, his weapon is just a sheild. Demyx has an instrument as his weapon (yes I know it's call a sitar). Just because the rest of the Organization has stuff like chakrams, tomahawks, ect.....doesn't mean a book isn't cool too. Plus Zexion can suck people into his book. So that ups his weapons cool by like alot! So seriously there is nothing wrong with his book.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Seriously.
They don't call him 'the cloaked schemer' for nothing.
It's cuz he spends his time in the books, gathering the information he needs so he can use it later on in battles.

Books are cool. I'd rather use a book than a weapon any day.

MasterHearts7762

Books are actually very deadly if they are thick, i mean in Re: CoM he can just hurl that thing at your head and knock your brains out XP
Of course though, a book would not do much against lances or chakrams, but Zexion's books would beg to differ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back