• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

I really think the book is a perfect weapon for him. When Axel asks him if he is going to take on Riku, who defeated Lexaeus, he says that is not how he does things. Direct fighting is not his style, he prefers manipulation, and his element, illusion, fits that style. Knowledge would be an asset to his manipulating ability. He also seems to be the type of person/Nobody that would like to read. I am also very interested in seeing what this book, the Lexicon, contains. I really hope we find out in the next game.
Also, iit really is not that important, but there large letter T on the one page of the book. I cannot read anything else on the page, yet I thought that it was kind of interesting that there was a little bit of it not in japanese.
(A picture of this page is here: )
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t93/ZexionXIII/zexionbookwitht.jpg

Last edited:

Helix

It's More of a lexicon which is like an enclopedia and dictionary he can hide in it and he can make clones of but if your fighting him you would be desrtoying them to either A releaseing Donald Or Goofy
B trying to find Zexion
Or C trying to get out of the book

H

Hexskit

Not to sound impudent or anything, but information about him has been up for a few months now. Look here:
Organization XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That being said, I have two things to say:
1: LOL, death by papercut.

and 2: A lexicon is PERFECT for him. A schemer needs knowledge, ne? Though I'd still like to know where his scent ability comes from... any ideas?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
when i went there... to the boss room in destiny islands, i thought sora turned evil lol... that cutscene of them fighting but it was just zexion disguised as sora. if only i knew what they were talking about but i prefer seeing it in japanese.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I think we already established that Zexion gives people brain damage and nasty papercuts with a biology textbook, what's to discuss?
That made my day.

I was really disappointed when I heard about it. -.-; How could they give a hawt character like Zex such a lame weapon?

Number_IX_Demyx

That made my day.

I was really disappointed when I heard about it. -.-; How could they give a hawt character like Zex such a lame weapon?

No no no, Zexy lucked out. His weapon could've been much worse.
10-wakka-a.jpg

THINK FAST. *WHAM*

Last edited:

soras_girl101

Website
www.soras-girl.piczo.com
I hope you know these facts. If so...then be nice about it.
1. Lenzo is smartical. He helped Ansem and Xenahort(SP?!) with teh research. So did Even.
2. Zexion's weapon is a book. Yes...a book. People think its lame but its cool. He takes you inside the book, and you fight him and stuff.

Thats all. I was about to make this but then i saw this and decided I'd show you.

soras_girl101

Website
www.soras-girl.piczo.com
I'm really getting annoyed with this fourm. ZEXION ALREADY HAS A NOBODY! That would be Lenzo. RIKU AND ZEXION HAVE NO RELATION! His 2 elements are stars and illusions. ZEXION HAS A WEAPON! That would be a book. Not a keyblade. Its all in the opponents head. The weapon is the book and he can make them THINK that he's using THEIR weapon.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm really getting annoyed with this fourm. ZEXION ALREADY HAS A NOBODY! That would be Lenzo.

Firstly, it's "Ienzo" not "Lenzo". Secondly, you mixed up the two.

His 2 elements are stars and illusions.

No member has two elements. His element is illusion. That's it. I don't know where you got "stars" from.

13 Blades

I'm really getting annoyed with this fourm. ZEXION ALREADY HAS A NOBODY! That would be Lenzo. RIKU AND ZEXION HAVE NO RELATION! His 2 elements are stars and illusions. ZEXION HAS A WEAPON! That would be a book. Not a keyblade. Its all in the opponents head. The weapon is the book and he can make them THINK that he's using THEIR weapon.
If you read earlier i said the same thing in these fourums. I didnt even know the real wepon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back