• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
And now we know his weapon is a book in which he traps his enemies into a world of illusion as of the images released recently seen in scans posted up by our KH fan sites and it's affiliates.

I'm kinda dissapointed. I wanted to him have a sword of some sort.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
I guess i can get use to it...
books REALLY suits zexion. knowledge is power. the book could contain unlimited knowledge, even the ansem reports and all.

plus, Ienzo must have been one of the smarted ot the 6 apprendeces.
didn't he suggest continuing further experiments on darkness behind Ansem the Wise's back?

U

UVman

Well im not too surprised. I can't wait to see what moves he is capable of and what the reaction commands to the pages will be. I wonder is this a part of the special organization battles or will they fit Zexion actual fighting Sora into the story. (I don't remember Zexion ever fighting Sora)

Mickeys Keyblade

Well im not too surprised. I can't wait to see what moves he is capable of and what the reaction commands to the pages will be. I wonder is this a part of the special organization battles or will they fit Zexion actual fighting Sora into the story. (I don't remember Zexion ever fighting Sora)

I dont think he does actually I dont know if Sora ever meets him in COM.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Well, to put it out, only Vexen appeared on both sides of the story in :CoM.
Anywho, wow. Zexion's weapon caught me off-guard there, at first. I was all like, "A BOOK?!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!11"
Hmm. It seems like he may have some similar abilities to Luxord, as I saw a shot of Donald trapped in a book's pages, along with the multiple floating books (It's possible that Zexion could hide himself in a book in the same way that Luxord hides himself with his cards).
Another observation . . . The book he's holding looks more like a science textbook than a spellbook. Look at the formatting and justification, size of the text relative to the page. (If you look at some other books in the game, you'll notice that spellbooks look as if they've been written all willy-nilly, with random notes everywhere on the page.) Also, the diagram-like setting of the page that Donald is seen on is similar to other diagrams seen in the HB/RG underground.
Just putting that out there. xD

Azerty

I was kind of expecting Zexion's weapon to be something unusual. But this only adds more to his mysterious natures because it makes you wonder what's inside the book? Is it going to be important in the next project? Only time will tell. :)

BenHo

from the videos i've seen of KH2:FM, He was using the book as a weapon, so I'm guessing it's the same in RE:COM, but I can't be sure. I'm glad they actually gave him a battle this time, he was pretty lame in the original COM.

Sora18

Ok, ok, please let me rude here for a minute, Zexion's weapon is a book, I'm sure that Sqaure Enix won't change it on us. And another thing, if his weapon is on the sites main page, then I'm sure it will be the same everywhere else.

T

TwilightSeeker31

he's deffinetly just copying Riku's souleater. I mean, manipulation, memories....maybe he's using Riku's memories to create a physical manifestation of Riku's weapon to, uh, psyche him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back