• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
So zexion's weapon is a book

Zexion's weapon is a book, that's what the images show

file.php

Discuss.

Do you agree with it? What do you think about it

I hate it personally. A let down

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The content inside of the books is more important than the book itself. The book may very well have some powers itself, but I think that the knowledge the book possesses is of deep importance. It isn't a spoiler because it's something we already know of, like many people guessed and used as the basis for theorizing that it was a Keyblade, it's a spoiler because it most likely has something to do with the in-depth plot of the next game.

The information in that book could detail the history of the Keyblade, of Light and Darkness, of the Nobody and The Organization, of the beginning of time, of the Knights in the secret ending, maybe give someone any knowledge they want to possess, etc. along with enhancing Zexion's abilities and the ability to copy/mimic/forge other's weapons

People have had books for weapons before, I mean Luxord used a deck of cards, who cares? From the scans we can see that Zexion can trap others within the pages of the book, use pages of it to slice/cut and create whirlwinds, etc.

Awards
Re: So zexion's weapon is a book

...A book! come on now, thats like not even a weapon!

Is a Demyx's weapon (sitar) a weapon? lmao far from it. Is Luxord's weapon (cards) a weapon? no. So whats wrong with a book? lol it suits him. Plus its unique. Can you think of any other weapon he could have used? They already went through the major weapons like spears, swords, daggers, chakrams, shields, sythes, etc...

O

Orihime

What are your thought about Zexion's weapon?

I wonder hew they make it a decent weapon, but if they make a Citar, and Cards, work, they can easilly make a book work.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: What are your thought about Zexion's weapon?

...I think it's the most amusing weapon in all of the Organization. WHOOOOOT. It's gotta be important, though. VERY amusing, but important. o:

I wanna see Zexy fighting with it, though. And, I want to see him duplicate Sora's keyblade. He can duplicate the Soul Eater; why not a keyblade? He does it in the manga... And, that would make the optional fight against him TWENTY MILLION TIMES HARDER. :3

Oh. And I want to see Zexy slam Sora's face in the book. lawl.

MPC1301

yea, it'll probably be more like a magic- based battle, b/c now can you really make a battle with a book to physical

Jaden007

The book is pretty sweet, but I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. All this talk and wonder on what his "mysterious" weapon is...and its a book. I was kinda hoping for a cool sword or something. Although a book for a weapon is unique, I'd rather he have a different weapon.

T

Tyler Durden

From another thread---
dark hero Riku said:
It's probably not the book itself, but the knowledge contained therein

not the book itself, but knowledge.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

yeah, i had a feeling his weapon was going to be a non physical/melee type weapon, a book fits perfectly

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The book does fit his personality, possibly because Zexion likes to read books and was the youngest apprentice of the six for Ansem The Wise, back in his original self as Ienzo. Now that we know his weapon is a book because there is a Nobody symbol on the book's cover, Nomura seems to based all the members from the FF character classes for example.

Xigbar is a 'Gunner' and Xaldin is a 'Dragoon' class. Larxene is possibly a 'Thief' class because of her weapon and her fighting style and Luxord is a 'Gambler' class. Possibly Zexion is a 'Mage' class since he uses the book to make copies of himself and disguise himself. He can also use it to copy his opponent's weapon and use it against them. But from the scans, we have yet to know more how Zexion uses the book as a weapon and how he attacks by using it?

KH2Lover

I don't think that's his true weapon. In The World That Never Was, if you look at Zexion's plate-thing, the picture of his weapon is destroyed. If it was shown in that picture, it wouldn't have been destroyed.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Why is it, if you look closely at the scans, you can see the Nobody symbol on the cover of the book. That was his true weapon because he is somewhat like a 'mage', use it to make copies of himself and mimic opponent's weapon to use against them. i don't know why would Nomura show his weapon now, maybe he try to surprise us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back