• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
And I didnt say his weapon was ON his arms or hands and neither did Famitsu. I said that his weapon IS his arms/hands. But I see what you mean, when i said a specific power could be ON it. Well, why do you think it would be hard to do? In fact, it would be easier, seeing as they don't have to make an entire weapon...

Ok dude, you need to stop with the hands/physical theory.

Nomura said his weapon would be revealed in a scene.

How would you even know it's a weapon if it's just his hands glowing? That's not really the kind of weapon you'd think of.

Instead of the Soul Eater, Nomura said he has his own weapon, you would think of something with a handle like a sword. Besides, how are you going to put hands on his grave? I guess they could, but it's just not what you'd expect, right?

"A" weapon isn't hands. "Weapon's" would be his hands.

"Definition of weapon: A weapon is any tool or object that is used to increase the destructive range or power of a human."

and why should this guy be so Important that he would come back in KH3? To pick up his kick in the ass?

Maybe because Zexion is the nobody of Ienzo, the one who persuaded Ansem the Wise to continue his experiments.

He may have importance, perhaps something to do with who opened the door in Ansem the Wise's castle.

Last edited:

KingSora92

I think his weapon is a ball. It will only open when he tries to take the shape of a weapon that belongs to someone who fears the dark, but when Riku had no fear of the dark thats when Riku gained control over Zexion.Thats also why Zexion doesnt like to fight a lot because his weapon doesnt work againts everyone.---Like Sora or something----
----Thats just my theory, I'm not saying thats his weapon----.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think his weapon is a ball. It will only open when he tries to take the shape of a weapon that belongs to someone who fears the dark, but when Riku had no fear of the dark thats when Riku gained control over Zexion.Thats also why Zexion doesnt like to fight a lot because his weapon doesnt work againts everyone.---Like Sora or something----
----Thats just my theory, I'm not saying thats his weapon----.

He can use other weapons because his element allows him to, not because of his weapon.

T

TwilightExternal

Ok dude, you need to stop with the hands/physical theory.

Nomura said his weapon would be revealed in a scene.

How would you even know it's a weapon if it's just his hands glowing? That's not really the kind of weapon you'd think of.

Instead of the Soul Eater, Nomura said he has his own weapon, you would think of something with a handle like a sword. Besides, how are you going to put hands on his grave? I guess they could, but it's just not what you'd expect, right?

"A" weapon isn't hands. "Weapon's" would be his hands.

"Definition of weapon: A weapon is any tool or object that is used to increase the destructive range or power of a human."
Like I said some time in the very past, it was just a theory. In theories, whatever you say is a speculation. Which means I never meant for it to be the truth, as that would be very foolish since there is no information that states EXACTLY what the weapon is, leading to theories and such. Theories are valid, so long as they have valid evidence to back them up. Which is what I provided; valid information.

"Definition of 'Theory': A comprehensive explanation of a given set of data that has been repeatedly confirmed by observation and experimentation and has gained general acceptance within the scientific community but has not yet been decisively proven."

And about the graves, I have no idea, but they will never reveal it now, will they? Unless they won't create some addition in which the graves are revived [which should actually, IMO, be where you battle the CoM members all instead of the coliseum], they're going to have to think of something really clear for his weapon. But I doubt that...just a little feeling.

Endgame

:D
My post...dissapeared?

Anyway, I stated in my amazing dissapearing post that perhaps Gauntlets would be a viable weapon for Zexion, and that it's highly unlikely his weapon shifts shape because each of the other Org. members has each had a distinctive and unique weapon.

Lol...just read TE's post about him using his hands in Ranged Combat...Imagine, Zexion stretching his arms out like Kotoro Fuma? Now THAT would rule.

Larpix

I personally, do not believe that zexion died. When he is in castle oblivion, and speaking with axel, and the riku replica had come to "kill" zexion, the screen blacked out. While with other organization members we saw them die.
Zexion, i think, weilds a keyblade. But thats just me.

KingSora92

My post...dissapeared?

Anyway, I stated in my amazing dissapearing post that perhaps Gauntlets would be a viable weapon for Zexion, and that it's highly unlikely his weapon shifts shape because each of the other Org. members has each had a distinctive and unique weapon.

Lol...just read TE's post about him using his hands in Ranged Combat...Imagine, Zexion stretching his arms out like Kotoro Fuma? Now THAT would rule.

:lol: .....THAT WOULD RULE, year right.....That would suck.

Voltron

Silver Member
this is what my friend says his weapon is

2zflhsj.jpg

i dont know what that line is on the side

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
You guys honestly need to have some common sense...WHY would his arms stretch, thats gay,

Go ahead and quote me but

If Zexion had Gaunlets as weapons
How would he cut his wrists

ROFL

T

TwilightExternal

I never said he'stretched his arms', whatever the hell that means, I just meant that he could use his hands. Yes, shooting magical stuff would seem lame, but he could use close-combat as well. Dunno =P

lol dot, you've got a point xD

AxelRoxas

He can use other weapons because his element allows him to, not because of his weapon.

His element is Shadows... How does that allow him to use other people's weapons?

And if his element "allows" him to use other weapons, why shouldn't his element "allow" him to transform his weapon into something else, say other people's weapons? o_O

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
This weapon is suppose to be a spoiler also, wouldn't be just random gauntlets or shadows. Something related to Kingdom Hearts.

Endgame

:D
I personally, do not believe that zexion died. When he is in castle oblivion, and speaking with axel, and the riku replica had come to "kill" zexion, the screen blacked out. While with other organization members we saw them die.
Zexion, i think, weilds a keyblade. But thats just me.

No, it's not a goddamn keyblade. For the umpteenth freaking time, no, you stupid noob, Zexion does not wield a keyblade. Why not, you ask? Why, BECAUSE ANOTHER ORG MEMBER USES ONE, you imbecille. If they already HAD a keyblade, why go to all the trouble over Roxas?

That, and it's be stupid to have two of 'em with the same weapon.

.....THAT WOULD RULE, year right.....That would suck.

No, it is the Year 2006, soon to be 2007. I don't know where you got this idea that this is the Year 'Right', whatever the hell that means.

I never said he'stretched his arms', whatever the hell that means

Neither did I. Your post about him fighting physically simply made me think about the Samurai Warriors character Kotoro Fuma, whose arms stretch at will. Look him up if you havn't played.

this is what my friend says his weapon is

Your friend is a complete idiot. Most friends of noobs are.

And if his element "allows" him to use other weapons, why shouldn't his element "allow" him to transform his weapon into something else, say other people's weapons? o_O

Because, of a little thing called Precedant. ALL the other members used their elements to accentuate their weapons, not transform them. Even Xemnas, whose element was nothingness, and who thus had ultimate control over the forms and weapons of nobodies, simply used the weapons of the other members as they were originally.

This weapon is suppose to be a spoiler also, wouldn't be just random gauntlets or shadows. Something related to Kingdom Hearts.

A Spoiler of what, exactally? If it were to be revealed as Gauntlets, we'd know he'd be a physical fighter, which would, by definition, be a spoiler. Unlike, say, Axel, who, if shown his weapons, you'd be like: Dude, what the hell is that, a frisbee or something?

Perhaps...a weapon of another character, identifying him as that character's nobody. A giagantic Masamune? Sephiroth's Nobody? Gawd knows Sephy's a Heartless, so he must have a nobody. Perhaps...who else do we know with hair that falls over their eye like that? A Buster Blade for Zex?

Or...perhaps a weapon of an FF character not yet included. Seymour's Staff?

I want Seymour, dammnit Nomura! Seriously, you used ALL the other cool FF Villians...Sephiroth...no, wait, that's just it. Seymour and Sephy.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
His element is Shadows... How does that allow him to use other people's weapons?

His element is Phantom/Shadows. Phantom! It allows him to turn into what he wants. Don't ask me what that has to do with transforming, it's just what Nomura said. ;-;

It also allows him to multiply himself, so I suppose he's like a ghost? But it's probably all illusions anyways.

His real weapon won't be powers coming from his hands, i'll give you that much.

"His weapon will be revealed in a scene."

ZOMFG ZEXION HAS HANDS :O

SO THAT WAS HIS WEAPON :D

i also forgot to say thats what she thinks it looks like in those scans

His weapon is not the Soul Eater, he can only copy it because his element is Phantom.

Why are people so clueless?

It's already been explained like one billion times.

Awards
He couldnt just have souleater, that would just be so stupid. Thats not really a spoiler. Also When Zexion copied the keyblade, just think there are two pplz that hold the keyblade, One of Zexions companions, Roxas, And Sora. Maybe Riku is related to Zexion and Zexion can only copy stuff that are close or related to him.

phamtomwolf

i think zexion's weapon does have the ability to take the form of someone else's weapon but the spoiler in there i think is that he could use a power riku didnt even unlock until KH2 like lets say towards the end of the battle he transforms Souleater into the Way to Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back