• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether101

Geez guys, Don't you get it? He is not Riku's nobody nor a keyblade master. And doesn't have any fricking weapon if you don't includin the ****ing mind! , He's using Riku's mind to fool him . And if he could've met Sora he would have used the keyblade and if he wanted to fight Vexen he would have used the shield.
Nothing than that... Sheeesh is it so hard to believe? Zexion perhaps looks cool but he's the weakest from them all, sorry

Really:confused: ? Because if your reasoning was true then why do Vexen and Saix have weapons? Pi

daxter fan

Really:confused: ? Because if your reasoning was true then why do Vexen and Saix have weapons? Pi
every member of the orgy stood in line to get his own weapon but Zexion was discovering his female body in the meanwhile so he have'nt got anything.. he cried and cried
But Xemnas is a kind leader so he gave him crappy power, to ****ing create illousions and to fool people.

Ether101

every member of the orgy stood in line to get his own weapon but Zexion was discovering his female body in the meanwhile so he have'nt got anything.. he cried and cried
But Xemnas is a kind leader so he gave him crappy power, to ****ing create illousions and to fool people.

How about you proved facts supporting your theory or atleased give reasons why you think that Zexion is the only tactictian in all of video-game history doesn't have a weapon, well can you? Can abody here?

Oh wait you can't!!!!! Pi

Lil_RiKu

I sall a scan of him with the souleater so right now until proven he uses other weapons that is his weapon.

So zexion fanboys and fangirls stop arguing and embrace the forums to discuss!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
wow that was a spam^^^^

Anyways he can use his powers to create replicas.Like the riku replica

On the contrary, that was definatly not spam. It was on topic.

"In Re:CoM, Zexion can copy the Soul Eater because his attribute is a phantom, therefore, a double version of himself can be attacked."

Source: kh-2.net

Codina

Good point, thus, i've come to this conclusion. All of the Organization 13 members had close range wepons. All of them did NOT have anything related to brains in there Organization names. So maybe his wepon is a projectile of some kind, Also, who is Nomura? Also, the Silent Schemer staging his death would mean he is the only one left in the Organization. So he wpould take over the Organization and get new members.

Ok i can't even begin to tell you how wrong this is. Xigbar and Larxene both had projectiles. Also members such as Luxord and even Axel could be considered no close range weapons. For that matter a very few members of the Orginization could actually be considered as using "Close Range" weapons if you classify them as within approximately 2 feet from their opponent. Aslo Zexion would have no intention or reason to reform the Orginization. What purpose would he have bringing together more Nobodys? None. If Zexion did survive the fall of the Orginization he's not one to work willingly with others.

T

TwilightExternal

Roxas' element is light, knucklehead. ;-;
So what do you think his weapon is then?
According to the smashed-in grave I'd say his mind and/or illusion is the weapon.
Look at this pic. When beggining a boss-battle, and the screen glances at you and the opponent, it shows their NORMAL IN-BATTLE STANDING POSITION as well as yours. And at that note, my friends, it's clear:

He holds no physical weapon. It's so clear. No, its too clear.
[although, I shouldn't be saying weapon, now, should I?]

Which is another reason for why I think his 'battle's advantage' is the mind and illusion.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
So what do you think his weapon is then?
According to the smashed-in grave, I'd say either he has no weapon or his mind is the weapon.
Look at this pic. Usually, when beggining a boss-battle, and the screen glances at you and the opponent, it shows their NORMAL IN-BATTLE STANDING POSITION as well as yours.

He holds no physical weapon. It's so clear. No, its too clear.

He's right. So, until we have Re: CoM in our hands, we will say his weapon is unknown... Sounds kinda like the whole "BHK" thing now...

daxter fan

How about you proved facts supporting your theory or atleased give reasons why you think that Zexion is the only tactictian in all of video-game history doesn't have a weapon, well can you? Can abody here?

Oh wait you can't!!!!! Pi

Well, He not the only tactictian.. Xemnas is one too and does he have any weapon? Nope. He use the force to create mystical stuff.
and why? Because he doesn't need a weapon when he can make one of his own.
Zexion need a weapon? No!! beacuse can make himself doubled up with the enemy's own weapon! Of course none of us can actually prove this.. But it make more sense if he use other people minds to make them weak.
Well in COM he did "turn" into sora to fool Riku didn't he? for his bad luck Namine was there.

daxter fan

Yeah he is. He also used every organization weapon then what his actual weapon? He doesn't have one.. or at least make something from his power for him to use.

Lil_RiKu

In KH:CoM i think Zexion took the data from vexan and created riku,am i right? sso that means these are real exact replicas matching the hero's powers.I hate to fight zexion at lvl 99.

T

TwilightExternal

In KH:CoM i think Zexion took the data from vexan and created riku,am i right? sso that means these are real exact replicas matching the hero's powers.I hate to fight zexion at lvl 99.
It was Vexy, not Zexy, who attained Riku's data by battling him.

daxter fan said:
He doesn't have one..
I just said that.

daxter fan

Actually I said that on page 3. And I believe that in page 3 if I am not wrong you thought about him with a stick.

T

TwilightExternal

Actually I said that on page 3. And I believe that in page 3 if I am not wrong you thought about him with a stick.
Nope, I was stating that he either didn't have one or that he can manipulate objects to his advantage.

But who cares anyway. it's been confirmed recently that he has his own weapon, according to Famitsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back