• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
That was a mistranslation from when the japanese version of kh2 came out, Zexion has been confirmed to not have his element nor weapon revealed yt.........

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well whatever it is they are doing a good job of keeping it secret, unless they are not keeping it secret....................wait.............no.

Hey he may have a ring of power.

Zexion113

In chain of memories they never made it clear that he died. And also in one interview with Tetsuya he said that his weapon would be a big part in the next game if they decided to make it. I think it is possible that the dark man at the end of the secret ending could be Zexion. Meaning he may have been the dark keyblade bearer.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I think that he doesn't have a weapon. I think he makes a kind of hard-light illusion, that attacks for him... Think of that! Fighting Xemnas, Xaldin, and Sephiroth at the same time! Wouldn't that be fun?

pwninator

He did indeed summon a creature known asthe spectre nobody as to fight atop it with its collasal power at his fingertips.

2-Dark

In chain of memories they never made it clear that he died. And also in one interview with Tetsuya he said that his weapon would be a big part in the next game if they decided to make it. I think it is possible that the dark man at the end of the secret ending could be Zexion. Meaning he may have been the dark keyblade bearer.

Wait a minute...

Since when does Zexion have an ELEMENT!? AND A WEAPON!?! And I had no idea Zexion could be a keyblade bearer. I just thought he was one of the last few Organization members that Square-Enix could'nt think of a weapon for, so they killed him off. I always thought somone from the Organization that would return would be somone important. Like Roxas, or Axel, or Xemnas. But ZEXION!? I'm really missing out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back