• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yea that would be neat but think he would be cool with a bow and arrow or like some kind of chain like thing that is shaped out of the nobody symbol

Sailor Moon

Thats it Tifa! Zexy has a chain whip! Like the prince from PoP: Two Thrones. That would kick a$$

lol thanks

chains would make a bit of sense...it depends on what your view point is though. Chains would fit because they are long range attack, but how would he use chains along with his power????

well he could control the chain with his mind

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I would like to think that Zexion would have some berserking type weapon with a handle...

Not a whip...

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, I for one don't think his weapon would be some heavy duty physical one. Perhaps something to go with his abilities. He seems like the manipulative type, and his powers seem to have a sort of illusion-like air. He doesn't seem like the ultimately strong type either. Perhaps something long range or obscure would do him justice.

~Mega

chosen destiny

i think his weapon will be something like a chain/blade/spike kinda think. sorta what the prince of persia had on his arm when the dark side came out. i think his style will be a mixture of attack and defence. i think he will use our attacks against us. i think that when we try to attack he will some how use the chain/blade/spike weapon and deflect and hit towards us. i think he will use a lot of smarts during this battle. i think there might be a point in the battle were he will become enrages sorta and start to swing the slash the chain/blade/spike around at us. something sorta like that............

does it sound a little to crazy or weird?

Sailor Moon

im still going with the chain or he could have a boomerang that would be wicked

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Some reason i cant see Zexion weild any type of weapon. He is more of those people who strike your mind if you know what i mean? Like in KHCOM he took the form of sora... But the idea of Keyblade would be a problem because they already stated that roxas was the only one in the 13 with keyblade(s) but anyway he would more or less just use magic and nothing else because he tries to stay out of the fray, more of a strategist.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Here's an idea! What if his weapon is a mirror? Think about it, he could use it to reflect, etc. Perhaps duplicate attacks, even. Just a random thought~

~Mega

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
You know what that would be a cool idea. I can even see him matching the Mage Nobodies( I forgot what they were called) because if you didn't notice all the nobodies match a particular Organization member.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I'm not saying all of them had one but if you notice the only one that didnt have a corresponding nobody was the mage nobodie. Just think of how fun an organization mage would be to fight.

Sailor Moon

you mean the sorcceror one or how ever you spell it? that was xemnas's nobodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back