• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozymandius

well after looking at the proof of exsitince room again it looked like from how the slab was nearly all covered in debris, it looked like it was a big weapon....so my theory now is its like a axe or something like that.

How in the world did you decipher that? lol.

I think it will definatly have something to do with deception, he looks to wek to be a very physical fighter. Maybe he fights with just magic? We'll never know until Nomura decides we're ready...

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Well you know how you can't really see Luxord's weapons, even though he uses dice and cards and stuff, so maybe Zexion's weapon isn't a single weapon, but a trademark thing he can conjure, like illusions and stuff, so his thing at PROOF OF EXISTANCE would be an illusion of some kind, which is why they couldn't show it.

Forgive my noobiness, I don't comment a lot on CoM stuff.

Shadukai X

Banned
Since Zexion has his own mind-manipulating powers, I'm sure his weapon is one of those twurly black and white hypnotize thingys, or a watch on a chain, whatever floats your boat.

BlackDeath

nop i still think it's a keyblade, some how!

also i found this picture anybody got any ideas why fenrir is in this scene!

Keybladesandwarriors.jpg

Last edited:

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
well...i was thining...maybe its like a staff and a sword combined like a glaive!!! its really just a staff with an 18 inch blade on the end...and it would explain the sounds from COM...i think....it could also be used for magic purposes...but i am forgetti9ng that this is Zexion....he is more of a thinker...not a fighter......maybe he is called the Cloaked schemer for a reason....i dunno...i confuzzled myself.....

Roxas XIII

ok, so ive been reading some of the posts around the beggining, and some of them are really lame and some of them are kinda cool.

but i dont think he will have like an actual weapon to use in a fight, but maybe like a crystal ball. something that "enhancess" his magical powers, but not necisarilly used as a physical attack weapon. maybe it could stay in the background so you would have to fight your way through zexion to get the the crystal ball and attack it.

and then i heard some where along time ago that he can like shape shift or something into other org members. if im wrong dont flame me, i dont want your crap.

but if thats true, maybe half the time in the fight he would be transformed into another org member. so like (what i have imagined in my head) he could be like himself, take one strike at close range at you with magic, and the transform into like larxene, strike you with the kunai, (mind you this is all close range) then transform into axel and attack you with a chakram... so on and so forth.

but i can also imagine hime with light beams like whats his name had. (enigmatic man) but the light beams could be all like dark lighted and black.

XCJ

Zexion
Number 6
element: power of the stars
Weapon: unknow

people play com again and you guys well figure out his elment

does how I know bout this

.:Mega:.

Awards
Personally, I can see Zexion having an unusual weapon like puppet stings. After all, if Luxord can have cards, who's to say that Zex can't have something strange?

~Mega

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
what if he had a weapon that was like a bow and arrow? i think that would be interesting

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yea i think it would be but would it be too much like zigbars weapon?

.:Mega:.

Awards
Ah, but you see, Zexion is a manipulative individual. Therefore, something like said strings would symbolize that. I just don't see him as the hands on type. Whatever his weapon is, it has to suit him. Though, long range makes sense.

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back