• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to hear some interesting responses!

What do you guys think Zexion's Weapon will be? What about his fighting style? When in the game do you think the fight will occur? All hints report that there will indeed be a Zexion fight in this remake.

Discuss the posibilities here!

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
well i think this is a great thread idea. but i dont know i htink that his wepon is a sword of some kind. and i think that his style may have something to do with illusions. like be there one second and than hes just somewhere else. i dont know but thats the best i can think of.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i think his weapon is like a mixture of a dagger and a sword or its like katana or something like that

Henskie

I'm Batman
I think he wont have a weapon... I think that he will have a power that will be more than enough lol. I think he will have some kinda super powerful ability that will make up for him not having a weapon

urutapu

I think one of those daggers Zidane uses would be cool. You know, where it's on your wrist, so you sort of lunge instead of stabbing or slashing? A katar might be cool, too.

yado

I taste delicious
I have had some thoughts. One was that he doesn't sue an actual keyblade, but using the power of darkness since it pretty much what he mastered, created a copy, or duplicate of a eyblade of darkness, oblivion chances are. If not, perhaps a spear, I'd also like to see a staff, i would like that.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I have a feeling it's some sacred object somehow connected to Hollow Bastion's demise. Like, maybe since he was the one who spurred Ansem the Wise to keep going with his experiments, he knew a little something more about what was going on.

He's known as the "Cloaked Schemer"...I wonder if that has any bearing on the weapon. Maybe it's something like Aizen from Bleach's shikai release of his sword--total hypnosis, that even if you know you're being duped, you still can't resist its control.

Ooh, MAYBE...that's actually kinda relevant to the events in Chain of Memories. He could manipulate Riku so he'd see Darkside, and almost brainwashed him into thinking he let the darkess in. I bet that's his weapon: total manipulation.

Gosh, it's really hard to guess. What could be so secretive and awesome that Nomura can't tell us about it? It must be so good we can't come up with it! o.o

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
I agree with Henskie to the point that he won't have a weapon. But I have a theroy to how he might fight.

Most likely his element has something to do with puzzels so most likely he will be hard to hit or hard to find in the battle meaning that there will be objects in the room he could hide behind and maybe blend in with stuff, or just make himself invisible, though not stealth Sneak invisible, hard invisible, the kind of ivisible where you can't actually see that thing move. The way he could attack would be by makeing other people do the job. Hence maybe they might put in the nobody he controls, because it does show in the COM that he is a manipulater. Something interesting could be that he could manipulate Sora in the battle if he is a battle in the COM Sora moderemake and the whole fight would be timed to see how long you can last while holding yourself back from killing Donald or Goofy. Or the oppisote where Zexion can control Donal or Goofy. If it is Riku mode then in the cutscene where you fight Zexion who transformed into Sora, the fight could be trying to hold yourself back from killing Sora, Riku not knowing it is Zexion.

It could also be that when Zexion turns into Sora you fight him then, but that would be a little bland and Boring of a fight.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
whatever it is i think it revolves around illusions or manipulation

Yeah I belive that also. His element is the shadow, don't really know how to put it. I'll try to explain it the best way I can, but we have seen Zexion transformed into Sora in chain of memories. Riku was almost defeated by the light. Maybe Zexion's power is to change form and element to fit the weakness of the opponent. In Riku's case, he transformed into the likeness of Sora and hoped to purify Riku's darkness, but he failed. So techniqually that would be Zexion's weapon in my opinion.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Zexion just uses the darkness as a weapon, cause I recall in TWTNW, in Proof of Exsistence, where it was smashed showing his weapon, there was a strange arua(sp?), and plus, I've heard he is the closest to power near Xemnas, not by ranking though

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think Zexion just uses the darkness as a weapon, cause I recall in TWTNW, in Proof of Exsistence, where it was smashed showing his weapon, there was a strange arua(sp?), and plus, I've heard he is the closest to power near Xemnas, not by ranking though

That was smoke coming from the broken class that incased the image of the organization 13's weapons, Zexion's just happened to be cracked, so the substance came out. Well it was confirmed that Zexion's element was the shadow, but that is not really a good way to explain that.

Where have you heard that Zexion's power was closest to Xemnas? Besides the ranks that the organization members had did not determine their strength level. They got that rank determining the time they joined. So Zexion was the 6th member to join the organization 13. This does not mean that Marluxia is weaker than Zexion. I am just using an example.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
All of the Organization members had their own weapon and their own fighting style. I think that Zexion's weapon is a sword, unlike Saix's one which is a claymore. Furthermore, it is unlikely that he will be carrying two same weapons (a dual wielder) because his possible element is shadow and like what The Conquerer is saying about a smoke coming from Zexion's broken glass panel. I see it too and I get the feeling that his weapon and his fighting style is very different from all the his other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back