• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Hmm, to elaborate on my mirror idea, I meant something like mimicking attacks. You know, cuz, like mirrors have a reflection. Methinks it'd be a unique ideor.

~Mega

Awards
Nah, that would be too similar to Larxene's kunai. Though, I admit a long range weapon like that would be fitting. Still, I think Zex's weapon is probably really unique.

~Mega

EDIT: Hmm, you fan idea could work as well.

Awards
Hmm, I dunno. They're both throwing weapons. A fan I can honestly see. It could serve as more of a defensive weapon, perhaps.

~Mega

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
but axels charkrams were throwing weapons

i like the chain,bow and arrow, and fan ideas

Awards
All of those are good. Each could prove useful in a sense. Still, I see Zexion as more spell based than physical, which is, again, why something obscure like a mirror could be a unique choice.

~Mega

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
*Long-arse post warning*

I have a feeling it's some sacred object somehow connected to Hollow Bastion's demise. Like, maybe since he was the one who spurred Ansem the Wise to keep going with his experiments, he knew a little something more about what was going on.

If you read the secret Ansem's reports, they say something about Ienzo encouraging Ansem. Ienzo + X = Zexion.

I have a serious doubt he uses a keyblade. C'mon, they needed Roxas for his keyblade, why would they've needed him if Zexion had one? *rolls eyes*

As I think of his element as illusion, I think a staff is appropriate. I can't see him with a blade.

Roxas was important only important to the org. because he was going to make sora complete...........His keyblades were fake and therefor he held no relevance but to reawaken sora so he can collect hearts for the org.......Roxas keyblades were only shells of real ones

That was Ansem the Wise that thought that, not the Org. His keyblades were NOT fake.

well after looking at the proof of exsitince room again it looked like from how the slab was nearly all covered in debris, it looked like it was a big weapon....so my theory now is its like a axe or something like that.

I'm sorry, but that is just wrong. Axel's weapons are small, and Saix's large, but they all fit in the same space. It's called perspective, kid.

what if he had a weapon like this?

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8164/hokukagentscharacterconceptbyhwh0.jpg

that would be the coolest weapon ever

Think that's a kind of Kunai. That'd be cool, but Larxene already uses Kunai.....

well...i was thining...maybe its like a staff and a sword combined like a glaive!!! its really just a staff with an 18 inch blade on the end...and it would explain the sounds from COM...i think....it could also be used for magic purposes...but i am forgetti9ng that this is Zexion....he is more of a thinker...not a fighter......maybe he is called the Cloaked schemer for a reason....i dunno...i confuzzled myself.....

Like a Kwan Do? *considers*
I still think mage staff, but nice idea....

Here's an idea! What if his weapon is a mirror? Think about it, he could use it to reflect, etc. Perhaps duplicate attacks, even. Just a random thought~

~Mega

Good idea.
LOL
Zetsumi'll get mad: Mirrors are his OC's RP weapon.

well um what if he had a gaint fan or shuriken or something

Fan?
Come to think of it, no Orgy member used wind, but I still see Zexy as an illusionist.
But shruriken fall into the same category as Larxene's Kunai.

Awards
@ Meilin

Thanks for the compliment about the mirror idea. ^^ I just thought it would be creative and unlike the other Org weapons. Plus, if Demyx can use a Sitar, and Luxord cards, who says Zexion needs a 'normal' weapon?

~Mega

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yea lol OMG what if his weapon was make up? hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Awards
Ok... that would be wrong on such a high level. o.o But, a fan, a mirror, a staff, all of them are fitting. However the latter of the three seems too normal.

~Mega

Awards
I think the reason they didn't show Zexion's weapon is because he doesn't have a specific one. What if he uses his powers to make whatever weapon suits the situation? Long distance? Larxene's throwing knives or Xigbar's sniper. Want a really strong physical attack? Saix's berserker claymores. Without knowing what the weapon is that he'd use next, his opponent would be at a disadvantage.

And maybe even have keyblades made out of darkness. After all, he did make a fake keyblade with the fake Sora. That's probably why everyone thinks Zexion's weapon is a keyblade. But in that case, it wasn't a real keyblade. It just looked and acted like one.

Awards
Well, Nomura said he has a weapon, though your idea is very interesting, I'll admit. It could be possible, but I'm not so sure.

~Mega

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
xaldin used wind but still a fan would be cool

Oh yeah. :sweat:

Make up... Actually, I haev seen make-up used as a weapon before. Like as a power-up or illusion....
come to think of it, that kinda makes sense.... O-o

And maybe even have keyblades made out of darkness. After all, he did make a fake keyblade with the fake Sora. That's probably why everyone thinks Zexion's weapon is a keyblade. But in that case, it wasn't a real keyblade. It just looked and acted like one.

How did it act like a real keyblade? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT!

Awards
It acted enough like one to fool Riku into thinking he was fighting Sora, at least for a little while. Y'know...appearing in his hand. It didn't act completely like a real one, just enough to fool people.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
It acted enough like one to fool Riku into thinking he was fighting Sora, at least for a little while. Y'know...appearing in his hand. It didn't act completely like a real one, just enough to fool people.

Lil' hint:
ALMOST ALL OF THE WEAPONS IN KH APPEAR LIKE THAT!
Case in point: all the ORG weapons, Soul Eater.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back