• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Lexicon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

I think a Lexicon is a book that contains information...which brings up my question...do you think Zexion's Book will have any importance in future KH titles?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Not really.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's purpose was similar to that of Jiminy's Memo.

A

Audo

I thought it exploded or something in Re:CoM... then again i never watched R/R clips, lol.

Cissy

Bronze Member
His Lexicon was never in RR.

It was in FM+, and even then it was in perfect shape after Sora beat Zexion. :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nomura seemed to think Zexy's book was something big and important and filled with spoilers.
I think he was just screwing with us. =/

Ren

adios motherfucker
Zexion's book is the final boss.
Like in Chocobo Tales!

A

Audo

His Lexicon was never in RR.

It was in FM+, and even then it was in perfect shape after Sora beat Zexion. :/
I thought it was in R/R.... you know, when Riku battles Zexion? o_O

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dont feel any real importance coming from that book.... But thats just me... I think that Nomura waited so long cause he couldnt think of a weapon.... so in the last minute when he had to decide, his eyes fell upon a book.. and thats it...No real importance, phony hype.... yada, yada, yada.... But this is just a guess....

Ren

adios motherfucker
Sounds like something Nomura would do -_- Screwing with us, that is.

That does seem to be an enjoyable hobby for him.
Along with bull shitting and giving vague hints that could or could not mean nothing.

UrbanQuattrus

I think the only reason Nomura initially kept Zexion's weapon "secret" was because he never designed one in the first place, because he was never meant to be fought in the original games. There's nothing significant to the lexicon.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think the only reason Nomura initially kept Zexion's weapon "secret" was because he never designed one in the first place, because he was never meant to be fought in the original games. There's nothing significant to the lexicon.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back