• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's grave.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

For those of you that thought Zexion was dead I have to bring something to your attention. If you closely look at Zexion's grave during gamplay you will notice floating above it wich is a mix of blue and red. This makes me think Zexion is not completly destroyed.

sorry if this has been poted before but I have not been on the forums for somtime.

T

The Marauder

Nomura said that if theire is a KH3, Zexion's weapon will somehow play an important role. That said, it should also be known that that blue-red swirl flows across the entire floor of the "Proof of Existence" room. Whether Zexion is alive or dead remains to be seen. For the real answer, you will most likely have to wait until at least 2010...

Kunoke

Nomura has stated plainly that if Zexion's weapon had been uncovered it would be a spoiler for the plotline to come. So his grave was destroyed there to leave us guessing. The blue and red stuff is because in those graves there's swirling blue and red liquid, so when the grave was destroyed, it leaked everywhere.

KingdomSealer

Bond_of_fire said:
i never nocticed that, all i noticed was it didnt show zexion weapon

yeah thats all i saw to. but well i really want to see his weapon and hopefully in the next game we will see it and find out if he is truly alive or dead.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, first off, they are not graves. The Proof of Existance is esentially the living quarters of all the Organization Members. Notice how Luxord's gate leaded to where Luxord was, and Saix's gate lead to where Saix was?

The name 'proofmof existance' kind of tell you a bit asbout it is well. Is basically a place that allows them to feel as if they actually exist, ie. living quarters, or hang out place for each of the Members

Well, Zexion never really died, Riku only killed a replica/illusion of Zexion's.

And where is there proof or a hint to this?

T

The Marauder

TheMuffinMan said:
Okay, first off, they are not graves. The Proof of Existance is esentially the living quarters of all the Organization Members. Notice how Luxord's gate leaded to where Luxord was, and Saix's gate lead to where Saix was?

The name 'proofmof existance' kind of tell you a bit asbout it is well. Is basically a place that allows them to feel as if they actually exist, ie. living quarters, or hang out place for each of the Members

Points which i have been trying to make as well. I have writen a synopsis on this room, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back