• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You know at times I feel sorry for Zexion

he did nothing wrong...he was trying to use Riku to combat the traitors of the Organization and he had the worst death of all the members of Organization XIII

Was slashed by Riku, beat the shit out of again, slashed again, and then choked to death by the Riku Replica

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well we never knew what he would have done, but something tells me he was no better then, the other members. He would have just used Riku, then gotten rid of him, just like was Xemnas was going to do with Roxas and Xion. He did have a messed up death but still doesn't make me sorry for him.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
So is this a pity thread? And, as Lanydx stated typically, he probably deserved it; maybe more than the other Org. members.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
he did nothing wrong...he was trying to use Riku to combat the traitors of the Organization and he had the worst death of all the members of Organization XIII

Was slashed by Riku, beat the shit out of again, slashed again, and then choked to death by the Riku Replica

Using Riku as a tool is pretty wrong in and of itself. =/

I think Vexen's death was worse anyway. Beaten down by Sora, hit in the stomach with a flaming chakram, then immolated from the inside while begging for his life? Ouch. XD;

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Axel or Xion I think had it worse. Axel blew himself up, Xion got brainwashed into fighting her best friend/brother then painfully got turned into crystal that vanished into Sora. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back