• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage of light

I have played Re:CoM and days. but I still don't get why Axel killed Zexion. I mean, he wasn't a traitor, and there is no appearent reason for doing so. So could someone please fill me in?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I have played Re:CoM and days. but I still don't get why Axel killed Zexion. I mean, he wasn't a traitor, and there is no appearent reason for doing so. So could someone please fill me in?
If I remember correctly, I haven't played 358/2 days mind you, but

Saix ordered his death so Saix and Axel would be higher ranked in the Organization. They apparently had an agenda to overthrow the Organization.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I did. and i did know that Siax wanted him dead, but never ordered it. And it didn't make any sense.

during the time of COM it didnt, but again 358/2 days explains it,

Axel asks Saix "isnt that what you wanted"

llooks like he did him a favor

WilliamTheWise

Website

If the members Xemnas trusted the most were gone, Xemnas would have to put more faith in other members like Saix and Axel. They would have more control over the Organization and later be able to take over. Saix told Axel to kill some of higher ranked members if he got the chance. Which he did. Saix was able to move up in the ranks and become Xemnas's #2, and could be in the position to get rid of Xemnas.

Mage of light

Getting Hearts? It's seems they were doing a ok job. Why was everyone agianst Xemnas? Was he really no trying to get a heart?

DarkSoldier85

he had other plans whch other members suspected.

For instance, he seemed rather interested in the CoR and CoA for unknown reasons.

Saix was probably too afraid of Xemnas to act while he had so many subordinates who were so loyal. Once half of the Organization was gone, and many of those who were original apprentices, Saix was in a much better position to head for the top.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Getting Hearts? It's seems they were doing a ok job. Why was everyone agianst Xemnas? Was he really no trying to get a heart?
He wanted power and a heart. Plus people crave power, and will go to extremes for it. Remember, nobodies are heartless and feel no emotions. No kinship or relationships with others of their kind. Getting a heart is all that mattered to Saix. Plus what if Kingdom Hearts only gave one of them a heart? Saix was basically playing a game of Life. Killing off his competition, just to be on the safe side. Plus it's not like he felt remorse or anything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ienzo might come back, but Zexion is dead. The apprentice will be seen in BBS, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back