• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I hope that Zexion comes back. He was one of my favorite Organization members.
The only way you'll see him is as Ienzo in BBS. The only Organization members who have a chance of coming back for KH3 are really just Axel and Xehanort.

spriteTAB

Isn't it funny though how they never showed all of Zexion's death? I don't get why. They did for every other member. btw, another possible reason for his death was that he might have known Axel's plan. Axel said he "knew to much" in CoM

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't it funny though how they never showed all of Zexion's death? I don't get why. They did for every other member. btw, another possible reason for his death was that he might have known Axel's plan. Axel said he "knew to much" in CoM

Well, I see it like this: Zexion is known as the Cloaked Schemer, because he works behind the scenes and doesn't like getting his hands dirty. He works behind the scenes, he dies behind the scenes. Everyone else faded away, but Zexion was absorbed by Repliku.

By knew too much, I think he was referring to the events that occured at CO. At that point, the only people who were still alive were Zexion and Axel, and there's a chance that Zexion would've blabbed to Xemnas about everything that happened, such as the death of Vexen. He couldn't risk that chance, so by having Repliku take care of Zexion, who then went to fight the real Riku, he would be eliminating the two people who could've revealed everything to Xemnas, like killing two birds with one stone.

Mage of light

Well, I see it like this: Zexion is known as the Cloaked Schemer, because he works behind the scenes and doesn't like getting his hands dirty. He works behind the scenes, he dies behind the scenes. Everyone else faded away, but Zexion was absorbed by Repliku.

By knew too much, I think he was referring to the events that occured at CO. At that point, the only people who were still alive were Zexion and Axel, and there's a chance that Zexion would've blabbed to Xemnas about everything that happened, such as the death of Vexen. He couldn't risk that chance, so by having Repliku take care of Zexion, who then went to fight the real Riku, he would be eliminating the two people who could've revealed everything to Xemnas, like killing two birds with one stone.
Wow that one makes the most sense so far.

Guilded.Raven

So Axel killed Zexion?... I thought Riku did..... Then again, I haven't beat CoM or Re:CoM yet....

We don't know yet.
It seems Axel and Saix had this plan since joining the Organization. We learned Axel and Saix's others were friends.What their goal was, is anyone's guess. But it may be explained in Birth by Sleep as both of their others will make an appearance.
Ah, so they will make an apearance? Or is it just more speculation and assumption? (cause i've seen some already on that topic...)

[EDIT:] Ok. So Axel DID kill Zexion... kinda...... he, like...... went mafia on him.... sorta like... "you stuck your nose where it didn't belong and messed with the family. Now you'll sleep with the fishes...."..... o______________0

Last edited:

Awkward Squid

So Axel killed Zexion?... I thought Riku did..... Then again, I haven't beat CoM or Re:CoM yet....

Well, not exactly. He had Repliku kill him after Zexion confronted the real Riku. So in a way, Axel was responsible...

Ah, so they will make an apearance? Or is it just more speculation and assumption? (cause i've seen some already on that topic...)

It's debatable at this point. I don't remember reading any scans or interviews confirming their appearance. If they did appear, it's unlikely they'd get a big part? However, I remember Audo saying something about it being confirmed...*shrugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back