• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Death Scene Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
When Axel tells Riku Replica to kill Zexion, whay does he say:
"Sorry, you just knew too much."

I was just playing through the game again and it confused me.

Also, did anyone notice that what Riku Replica does to him is very much like what Master Xehanort does to Ven?
(not a spoiler, we saw it in the secret ending of KH2FM+)

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Um.. I'm not exactly sure.. (I'm a zexion fan so i should know)

But no, not all of us have played KH2 fm unforuntantly.. I'm waiting to get a swapmagic and then import it or burn it so I can play it.

But that strikes my intrest. :D

Awards
I see, thanks for clearing that up. It was bugging me.

Off topic: It made me sad that Axel manipulated Riku Replica... Just after you think Sora helped him out.

ShinobiMuramasa

I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to discuss BBS spoilers in this section of the message board, yet you have some in the opening post. I thought this would be a safe topic to look at since you marked it [CoM] since it's regarding Chain of Memories. If you're discussing things that relate to BBS and another game ,it would be better to post it in the BBS section so you don't spoil things for anyone. I hope you'll edit your first post to reflect this so you don't spoil anything for anyone else. Now I'll just have to stay off the boards completely, even those not related to BBS, so I don't come across spoilers in places they shouldn't be again.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to discuss BBS spoilers in this section of the message board, yet you have some in the opening post. I thought this would be a safe topic to look at since you marked it [CoM] since it's regarding Chain of Memories. If you're discussing things that relate to BBS and another game ,it would be better to post it in the BBS section so you don't spoil things for anyone. I hope you'll edit your first post to reflect this so you don't spoil anything for anyone else. Now I'll just have to stay off the boards completely, even those not related to BBS, so I don't come across spoilers in places they shouldn't be again.

What spoiler? THe thig that says Xehanort did that to Ven?

THat has been known for over 3 years now >.>

State

Awards
Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion were like the gossipers of the organization. Most likely, Axel didn't want information of Saix's plan to scatter to other ears.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion were like the gossipers of the organization. Most likely, Axel didn't want information of Saix's plan to scatter to other ears.

Saix just wanted everyone at th cstle obliterated except Axel just to move up the ranks. Because of this he is Xemnas' right hand man when he dies. RHM meaning 2nd in the entry order. I am not sure why though, but he wanted XXVLZ eliminated
but because only 3 were in CO he sent Axel to at least dispatch them

Awards

This has been known since when found out that Ven looks like Roxas. Immediately before, as a matter of fact.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I see, thanks for clearing that up. It was bugging me.

Off topic: It made me sad that Axel manipulated Riku Replica... Just after you think Sora helped him out.

Yeah I agree. I thought he was going to turn out good but then you see him next being used by Axel. I mean really? s1angrypple By the way what happened to Repliku after CoM?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by gamerobber7
By the way what happened to Repliku after CoM?

Riku killed him on the Twilight Town floor.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku killed him on the Twilight Town floor.

Oh yeah. I forgot. Geez I feel dumb.
facepalm.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now that I think about it, Repliku was the only KH character that actually died, right? Or am I overlooking someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back