• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's book, whats so important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont even know what the word Yaoi means

Maybe the letter Sora and the rest got was a page from Zexion's book MIckey just put his seal on it so they would know it was from him

daxter fan

Yaoi (やおい) is a publishing genre, which originated in Japan and often encompasses manga, dōjinshi, anime, and fan art. It focuses on homosexual relationships between male characters and is generally sexually explicit.
taken from Wikipedia (c)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Well, the possible thing is that Zexion's weapon is Nothingness. He can use it to do lots of things, like make illusions of himself, other people's memories, etc. But that book thing does strike one as odd.
For instance, Larxene reads a book in Castle Oblivion's library. A book on sadism, by Marquis de Sade, a French Writer. This shows her savagery and want to put other people down. So Zexion's book probably has somethign to do with his personality, powers, or maybe hes just hiding a picture of a "special someone" in between the pages. KH III will probably unravel this mystery, or KH II +Final Mix will. Until then...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
but it might not be a mystery,maybe Nomura couldnt think af a weapon so he made it seem like a mystery then he was watching Zatch Bell and took the idea for a book as a weapon or he was playing .hack//G.U. and took the idea for books as weapons from the shadow warlock class

xtwilightx

it's probably a book of ansem (the wise) reports... or maybe xehanorts diary or something like that

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
it's probably a book of ansem (the wise) reports... or maybe xehanorts diary or something like that

*Gasp* Of course! He stole Xehanort's diary! The sneaky little... YOu just figured out KH3! It's Xehanort trying to get his diary back!

Caminee

just alittle thoery...idk if someones already said this but how nomaru said zexion was lying in ruin maybe he put himself in the book like how in the battle he puts donald and goofy in the book? maybe in the next KH someone finds the book and unleashes him from it...i hope not tho because i think zexion is only a minor character and he should stay that way

Kilika

i think the imporatance of zexion's book is that it leaves an opening for the possibility that zexion is still alive

Hyakkimaru Hiro

*Gasp* Of course! He stole Xehanort's diary! The sneaky little... YOu just figured out KH3! It's Xehanort trying to get his diary back!

Maybe it's Zexion's diary/reports. He would write everything he knows, every secret, every story in that book.

Things about Xehanort's past, about his heartless, about his nobody, about his enemies.

Maybe Xehanort's origin or the Organization true goals.

A book can contain a lot of spoilers.

Attemisc

I know exactly what the book is.

It's agiant collection of all of Zexion's little emo poems.
He's going to force us to listen to his rhyme schemes of darkness, pain, and despair.
Unfortunately, the final poem is not complete because he couldn't figure out what rhymed with "torture." =P

But in all seriousness, watching the Zexion battle you can see that Zexion's book has the ability to capture people or items. This could be very useful.
The book seems to lead to some other dimension. Perhaps in this world you can live forever. That's a theory on how some characters may find a way to stay alive.
Another theory I have is that by absorbing people and items, the book obtains more knowledge and thusly whoever holds he book holds it's wisdom. SO, if the book were to absorb or analyze Riku, Zexion should theoretically be able to use Riku's weapon, as we see him do in the fight against him in Re:CoM R/R.

Caminee

haha at the emo thing...but yea thats why i was saying he could have analyzed himself into his book in CoM...by the way has anyone gotten to the Reverse Rebirth in Re:Com??

Mysticgamer

We expected something powerful to be Zexions wepeon, but we got a book. =P

I'll be honest, my first guess was a staff or rod, my second guess was a hand mirror, my third was a rapier. The book wasn't as big as a let down for me.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
His element is illusion, and nobodies, in essence are nonexistent, just an illusion.

His book was also called a reference book, or something like that, which could mean it has something to do with their original self. It could contain info about the org members' origin, and how they may have once lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back