• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

Zexion is a manipulative man who uses his wits in order to make things the way he wants them to. He doesn't fight at all, but rather relies on his intelligence. He also has a strange ability of being able to track someone down by their particular scent, and is able to tell when they are dead because of it.

In Chain of Memories, Zexion appeared in Riku's story along with a few other members of the Organization. After three members of the Organization are killed: Larxene, Lexaeus and Marluxia, Zexion attempted to destroy Riku. In order to bring him down, Zexion attempted to use his wits to make Riku believe that he was only being used by the darkness. Doing this, he disguised himself as Sora. Nothing that Zexion did, however, had any effect on the boy.

For awhile, Zexion was fine, however, Axel quickly brought in Riku Replica and tried to get him to destroy Zexion, which he did easily.

that was from this one website i found sayin dat Zexion Was killed or destroyed.

if this is true y do ppl say he escaped or anything

i dno if this is false and i did beat KH:COM both stories but i forgot most of it like sora did

Twinblades

if he is dead y do ppl say that he weilds a keyblade or that he could b the guy in the secret ending

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Twinblades said:
if he is dead y do ppl say that he weilds a keyblade or that he could b the guy in the secret ending

I don't know. Zexion is infact destroyed. But his weapon is suppose to be something important. But I don't think that it is a Keyblade.

A Mere Shell

tetsuya nomura stated that Zexions gravestone was destroyed for a reason. And if the next kh is in the past then Ienzo(somethin like that) would be alive. before he turns into a Nobody

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

It's Just a feeling but... do you think Ienzo's past with Xehanort will revolve around the next KH?

Roxas Sorrows

I doubt it. Who cares about his weapon?! Even if we did figure it out, what would be the point? What? Fight a lifeless hunk of metal in KH3? I don't think so. I can imagine what people are thinking for KH3:
Sora: That's it Zexion's weapon
Weapon:....
Sora: I'm gonna kill you!!!
Sora charges and smacks the hunk of metal several times, then lights it on fire. The weapon breaks.
Sora:ZOMG! WE DID IT! NOW WE CAN GO HOOOME!

See it's useless information. It wouldn't mean anything. It wouldn't do anything. It would be pointless to put it in the next game. Zexion is dead, so just get over it. As you've seen in the proof of existence room in TWTNW, Zexion's door is shattered and red, like all the other dead ones.

A~X~E~L

Roxas Sorrows said:
I doubt it. Who cares about his weapon?! Even if we did figure it out, what would be the point? What? Fight a lifeless hunk of metal in KH3? I don't think so. I can imagine what people are thinking for KH3:
Sora: That's it Zexion's weapon
Sora: I'm gonna kill you!!!
Sora charges and smacks the hunk of metal several times, then lights it on fire. The weapon breaks.
Sora:ZOMG! WE DID IT! NOW WE CAN GO HOOOME!

See it's useless information. It wouldn't mean anything. It wouldn't do anything. It would be pointless to put it in the next game. Zexion is dead, so just get over it. As you've seen in the proof of existence room in TWTNW, Zexion's door is shattered and red, like all the other dead ones.

Dead or not, the next game has to deal with the past, meaning that Zexion (when he was alive) or Ienzo (before becoming a Heartless) may make an appearance.

It's stated somewhere by Nomura that the next installment of KH will not be a numbered sequel, nor will it follow the same timeline set by KHI, KHCoM and KHII. This is what makes Zexion's comeback an easy possibilty.

You have to admit that Zexion does have some importance in the game, seing as his character was shrowded in mystery:

- His element is pretty much unknown, while many say it's metamorphosis (as seen in CoM when he turns into Sora). Also, (correct me if I'm wrong), but Zexion is number 6 in the Organisation's ranks, and during Deep Dive, while the numbers are scrolling, number 6 has "METAMORPHOSIS" written next to it, meaning that we could easily have NEVER seen his real form. No other number reflects a specific Order member in that way.

-His weapon is stated to be a spoiler by Nomura himself, which is why his stone had to be thrashed.

-Ienzo is in part responsible for the creation of Heartless, having pushed Ansem to pursue his research.

-Zexion has the ability to "smell" people (God that sounds wrong), just like Riku (with Xehanort's Heartless). This is an obvious connection, and it must mean something.

Oh and by the way, Sora doesn't necessarily have a place in KHIII, since supposedly KHII was supposed to bring an end to HIS storyline (althought the letter from the King in the bottle leads me to think otherwise...)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Kingblader9 said:
What about Marluxia he could come back in KH3 all sora did was lock him up.
No he is dead, check his tombstone. Now I'm thinking, I would be mad if we put all that trouble into killing them and they just come back for some more. We need some more originality than "THEY'RE ALL BACK AND THEY ARE TOTALLY ANGRY."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back