• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Whatever happened to him? He didn't die in CoM, and He isn't in KH2, is something up?

E

Evil-Riku

Did, wow, I guess I missed something. Well there is something about the game, that makes me think that they are going to make another one.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The scene shows fake riku go towards Zexion then the screen goes black and Zexion says "No....STOP!!!"....we don't even know what happen to him and yet, his element and his weapon is unknown.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Sora's_Got_A_Gun said:
didn't the fake riku kill him?.... hmm... whatever happened to the fake riku anyway?

Fake Riku never left castle oblivion

wonderz

zexion needs no wepon since he happens to have an abbilite in sted. you know how namine can change your memoires with a by drawing. well zexion can change your memoires freely and turn them into a nightmare. thus zexion's an Illustionist. personally I would have loved to have fought him in KH2. but since his profile say's that "he's in ruins". that means to things. . .

1. he's already dead

2.he disbanded from the 13th order

E

Evil-Riku

Sora's_Got_A_Gun said:
didn't the fake riku kill him?.... hmm... whatever happened to the fake riku anyway?

Evil Riku was destroyed by the orginal Riku, don't you remember, or haven't you played it before?

Vzam

Bronze Member
He, "Fell into Ruin." His Element is Shadow. His weapon(s) have yet to be announced due to the fact that it is aparently a "spoiler." Nomura should say something in the near future...which mught be years...

E

Evil-Riku

I think so too, we have to wait, and see intill we make judgements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back