• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
A...ha.

But if he were attacked by Riku replica, he would kill him in defense, and then Riku replica wouldn't survive until the end, or am I misunderstanding you?

((axel))

well if ya'll knew that there is another game in japan called kingdom hearts final mix then you would know in that game sora has to face zexion, if u search for previews of kh final mix there is a 6 min long video sora vr. zexion so zexion could not possible die in CoM.

and zexion deos not need a wepon he uses magic to fight and manipulates people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
it doesnt feel like he is dead seeing as we didnt directly witness his death like the other four members. my friend told me that they had all the tombstones of the members who died except for zexion's now isn't that suspicious?

((axel))

Perminator said:
Can you motivate how you're sure this is after CoM?

I see nothing that points in that direction. >_^

becuase final mix is like the second half of CoM!

Sanctuary Keeper

((axel)) what the crap? KH:FM came BEFORE CoM <_<.

VIIaxel, dont even present something like that.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

people read the interviews, if you dont want to be spoiled by them, dont post here as you dont know everything that has been released.

BTW: too many people have the name axel, its funny to see how creative they get XD Parenthasis are te new thing I guess.

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Tombstones?
Are those in KH2?
Or did I miss something in COM?

Anyway- I'm sure Zexion is dead. He was a cool guy but o well.
That other dude that looks just like Zexion but fatter would get people confused with the two.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
lmfao, I thought it sounded weird.

Actually, I think there was a bigger chance that was Darth Vader, and not Zexion.

<VII_Axel>

Engulfed said:
Tombstones?
Are those in KH2?
Or did I miss something in COM?

Anyway- I'm sure Zexion is dead. He was a cool guy but o well.
That other dude that looks just like Zexion but fatter would get people confused with the two.
If you caught my spoiler, I said it was in KH2. Just read the articles on khinsider from now on. It informs you. Or just buy the game in JPN like I did. Both work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back