• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
^ yes you do.. when he goes about as Sora. >.> but like in other threads about Zexion, Zexion has no weapon that we know of. maybe his weapon is transforming into other people...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ughh, why does everyone care about Zexion anyway? He was barely in CoM, and not in KH2, so who cares?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This has what exactly to do with KH2

Zexions weapon is manipulation...not all weapons are physical

★SoRa★

mm thats tru but the thing is in kh2 when u go to TWTNW nd u see pedistals with all the org members weapons on them, zexion's is smashed....mmmmmmmmm i wonder that means he has a weapon but it might not be phyisical but that makes me wonder what was on that pedistal before it was destroyed...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
★SoRa★ said:
mm thats tru but the thing is in kh2 when u go to TWTNW nd u see pedistals with all the org members weapons on them, zexion's is smashed....mmmmmmmmm i wonder that means he has a weapon but it might not be phyisical but that makes me wonder what was on that pedistal before it was destroyed...
maybe its smashed because he never had/has one hes some manipulative guy...........his strentgh doesn't lie in weapons but in words................

darkness eternal

hey i just thought of something! So your saying that theres a pedestal with two red sabers? also there is a pedestal with oblivion and oathkeeper? hmmmmm....that would look wierd

Schmie14

maybe he had a weapon, but another member of the org destroyed it because Zexion was trying to overthrow them. U know, that whole betrayal storyline.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I lurve Zexion. He uses his brain, not brawn.

Sanctuary Keeper

maybe he had a weapon, but another member of the org destroyed it because Zexion was trying to overthrow them. U know, that whole betrayal storyline.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, Have I been missing out on stuff?? Do you even know who Zexion is?
I lurve Zexion. He uses his brain, not brawn.
<3 and he has an awsome opposite mullet :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back