• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion, Riku and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

If there is anymore thought that Zexy is still alive...
He pulled no fast one. No illusion trick.
Remember that room with the smashed Gravestones in KH II? Where you could go to fight Saïx and Luxord? Proof of Existance, that's it.
I'm pretty sure Zexion's was the one that was the most broken.
Meaning, he was over killed, destroyed, erased.
He is no more (tech: never was to begin with.)
*SNAP*

Xobon

how much time does it take for Riku to 'grow up'?

Well, Days must span a pretty large time frame. In some of the scenes, Roxas is shown speaking with Marluxia at the top right, so It starts before(or during CoM) and until he is beaten by Riku.

I kind of wonder if Zexion could show people bits of the future O_O.......but that's nonsense XD

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think that it's just Castle Oblivion replaying some of the things that happened as an illusion

Xobon

no, that scene seems more like an ilussion or some kind or record that roxas is watching,cause neither zexion nor riku seems to notice roxas

Speaking of illusions, couldn't Zexion have hidden Roxas from Riku's sight at that point? I don't believe that to be true, but hey, who knows? I really do think that Roxas would have intervened if he was there.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Speaking of illusions, couldn't Zexion have hidden Roxas from Riku's sight at that point? I don't believe that to be true, but hey, who knows? I really do think that Roxas would have intervened if he was there.
could be,i recall the scene where zexion pretends being sora when fighting riku,so zexion's powers most be around making illusions,and maybe axel took roxas to CO in order for him to see what happened to sora in there in an attempt for discovering more about roxas's whole aka sora

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
could be,i recall the scene where zexion pretends being sora when fighting riku,so zexion's powers most be around making illusions,and maybe axel took roxas to CO in order for him to see what happened to sora in there in an attempt for discovering more about roxas's whole aka sora
I don't think that Axel would do that at the risk of getting terminated.

FreezePrideIV

is...isn't that kind of sort of what Vexen tried to do that got him killed?

edit: and considering like 99% of Axel's actions revolve around keeping Roxas away from Sora (read: keeping them separate entities // read: keeping Roxas to himself), why on earth would he want to show him that?

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
More theory time! Although this one is actually unrelated to Unbirths and hearts. Yay.

In the new trailer, around 3:00, Zexion is seen talking with Roxas on Destiny Islands before young Riku shows up and interrupts them. Roxas looks shocked, almost horrified. Also, Riku doesn't even seem to notice Roxas. People have probably asked themselves this before, but the question remains - why is Riku still young in that scene?

Here's an idea. Days goes through the time period of CoM, as we know. And Riku dons the org. coat and the blindfold (and eventually grows longer hair o_O ) after his Reverse/Rebirth storyline. So is it possible that Roxas was in Castle Oblivion all along while the CoM members were getting pwned one by one? This scene could very well take place right before Riku confronts Zexion in the fake Destiny Islands created by his memories.

If so, this could also mean that Xion, who has only been seen interacting with the older Riku, won't be appearing before the second half of the game. Which also begs the question - how much time does it take for Riku to 'grow up'?

There. Possibly uninteresting, but I felt like pointing it out. Flame away! ^_^

I fully understand what you were saying and I would agree if that is showning what it appears to be showing. Riku looks straight through Roxas as if he wasnt there.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
no,i meant that axel took roxas to CO after the events of com so that he and sora dont see each other faces ,and thats when roxas surely activates some kind of records of what happened there(in the trailer you see axel touching a keyboard,maybe it was with the objective of showing that to roxas),remember that, at this point anything that roxas could see or learn he is gonna forget it anyway in kh II

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back