• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion, Riku and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
I take the stance that Roxas is in CO watching these events happen, but that Riku and Zexion can't see him for some reason.

With that being said how do other organization member sknow when a misson has been failed if they members who went to do it arent back yet. So maybe theres some kind of way for Xemnas and the others to see it. I mean if they can create worlds from memories and turn them into cards(smh) then im sure they have some way of communication

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I take the stance that Roxas is in CO watching these events happen, but that Riku and Zexion can't see him for some reason.
Ok my idea is.....if i remember correctly someone said to roxas that he was revisiting his memories or something like that in CO. If so that would explain why Zexion and Riku not noticing Roxas because that room was just displaying what had happened. So it seemed to me that he was going through the rooms that sora and riku were going to and witness what took place.
I dont see roxas going to CO during CoM.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
With that being said how do other organization member sknow when a misson has been failed if they members who went to do it arent back yet. So maybe theres some kind of way for Xemnas and the others to see it. I mean if they can create worlds from memories and turn them into cards(smh) then im sure they have some way of communication

Xemnas is the one who doesn't want Roxas in CO, so that Roxas doesn't figure out the plot with Sora, and stops being a good little puppet.

Muse

you look atrocious
There was no real difference in the CoM and RE:CoM story. Instead of a DarkSide, Riku fights Zexion head-on. In both versions, it's Repliku that actually kills him.

Either way, my point was that Zexion was defeated in both games and didn't 'secretly survive'.

I dont see roxas going to CO during CoM.

When do you see Roxas going to CO then? After CoM? Well, maybe that would make sense. It would explain why Roxas looked so freaked out after seeing Zexion in the DI room... Zexion, amongst the other members from CoM, had been reported as 'eliminated' most likely, so it would make sense why he would be so shocked to see him. Even if it's just an illusion of him.

Avens

Again,
gold_panner: Another Report: Roxas--Somewhere in Time
In the newest translation here, Somewhere in Time, it's said that Roxas hasn't seen Axel for a few months, and he has no idea what happened at CO until the group meeting, when Axel reports. So no, Roxas was not there for CoM. He is seeing memories.

Last edited:

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Either way, my point was that Zexion was defeated in both games and didn't 'secretly survive'.

When do you see Roxas going to CO then? After CoM? Well, maybe that would make sense. It would explain why Roxas looked so freaked out after seeing Zexion in the DI room... Zexion, amongst the other members from CoM, had been reported as 'eliminated' most likely, so it would make sense why he would be so shocked to see him. Even if it's just an illusion of him.
That brings up something interesting then. If it is after CoM and it is just an illusion, who's the one creating it and why?

Muse

you look atrocious
That brings up something interesting then. If it is after CoM and it is just an illusion, who's the one creating it and why?

CO is. :/ Remember, it has the ability to recreate entire worlds from mere memories. Surely it's not impossible to think that it might still replay the scenes played out in those worlds, such as Riku's fight against Zexion.

Again,
gold-panner.livejournal.com/4181.html
In the newest translation here, Somewhere in Time, it's said that Roxas hasn't seen Axel for a few months, and he has no idea what happened at CO until the group meeting, when Axel reports. So no, Roxas was not there for CoM. He is seeing memories.

It would be nice if the link actually worked so I knew what you were referrencing. :/

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
CO is. :/ Remember, it has the ability to recreate entire worlds from mere memories. Surely it's not impossible to think that it might still replay the scenes played out in those worlds, such as Riku's fight against Zexion.
But usually when this happened to Sora, the people saw him and he was part of the story. With Roxas, it was just as if a movie was playing out and the characters couldn't see him. i don't know, it's just an interesting thought to me.

Muse

you look atrocious
But usually when this happened to Sora, the people saw him and he was part of the story. With Roxas, it was just as if a movie was playing out and the characters couldn't see him. i don't know, it's just an interesting thought to me.

Because those worlds were based off of Sora's memories. Remember that Riku went through the same exact worlds as Sora, but they were all empty. Because they were Sora's memories. Why would Riku be able to meet and talk to all the people that Sora met if he's going through worlds based off of Sora's memories? He wouldn't. He never met them, thus there would be no reason for them to be there.

xDENLINx

Ok sorry about this but I only just joined up and i've been hearing alot about Zexion and well to put this simply, who is it? lol I saw the name this morning and just thought it was Xion's full name, but now i'm seeing people saying it's a he and i'm confused...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok sorry about this but I only just joined up and i've been hearing alot about Zexion and well to put this simply, who is it? lol I saw the name this morning and just thought it was Xion's full name, but now i'm seeing people saying it's a he and i'm confused...
zexion is a member of the extinct ORG XIII,xion is a new member what kh games have you played?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Look him up on the net. Hes one of the lesser known Org. members because he was on Chain of memories and that wasnt a very well distributed and played game.

xDENLINx

lol thanks guys! I actually just came back to say I just found it out but thank you! I'd seen him before but never payed attention to his name :) and yes I do know who Xion is, I just thought maybe it was her name lengthened, like how Ven's name is longer, anyway, all sorted, thanks again :D

Denizen-Dusk

Okay, the lexicon is a very special weapon. It's very possible that it could leave behind some piece of Zwexion to screw with peoples minds after he's gone. Zexion is rather sadistic if you ask me. MindFuck'D

whatsleftofme

What I think is pretty interesting to remember is that Axel is practically responsible for Zexion's death in COM. I read somewhere it's because 'Zexion knew something' and I think this 'something' is sth that Axel didn't want Zexion to know, and to be revealed to -

maybe, Roxas? I guess it has something to do with Roxas, seeing as Axel does a lot of things for Roxas, yadda yadda, and this one trailer scene in which Riku appears could actually be an illusion by Zexion to fuck with Roxas' mind, therewith making Roxas remember, confusing him, making Roxas want to know more about his past, getting curious and disturbed, ergo drive him to leave.

I think that's a nice theory (concerning Zexion's death & this one scene it's about in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back