• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion.....(minor spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll say this so no one else has to but, Zexion's weapon had better not be a Keyblade. A lot of people are speculating about another Keyblade weilder and Kairi and whatnot, saying how there is one "Realm"( present, light, dark and in-between) themed Keyblade left...but then again, if Zexion were somehow a Keyblade weilder, then that would defeat Roxas' purpose in Organization XIII. Now I'm not saying Zexion is a chosen one, I just thought I'd throw that out there, no matter how stupid.
Feel free to flame.

Edit: I have no idea where I was going with this!XD

Foshizzle

Welll whats wrong with having two keybladers in the organization?.... But we all know hes going to be in the next game from nomuras comment about showing his weapon would be a spoiler and other things maybe hes helping the TRUE enemy, he does liek to decieve(sp)? people. All in all he is a cool character to me.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
What's wrong is that Roxas wouldn't be so special if there was another keybearer in the Org.

Neverfate

I figured they just didn't make a weapon and whatever Nomura said was just to mess with us. Zexion was the best, but I doubt we'll ever see him again.

I forgot to mention, that his weapon was his mind. He was the "cloacked schemer" after all.

Neverfate

Well he might have had something up his sleeve, but the Riku Replica owned him pretty fast. I think Nomura is really just messing with us when he says he didn't put a weapon there so not to spoil things for us.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why? In "Proof if Existance", the place where Zexion's weapon was supposed to be was blown off. Why not just show it empty?

Mighty_Joe_Z

why make zexion the secret spoiler guy? he's like the smallest, weakest guy ever.....

i know, maybe HE created some of the KH2 events with his MIND, so they nevr really happened, or some people dont really exist.....

but then again, i have no idea wut im talking about, so feel free to destroy my credibility :)

WHAT INTERVIEW WAS THIS STATED IN ANYWAY?????????????

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Nothing is merely made to "mess" with us. Zexion's weapon has a meaning.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Foshizzle said:
Welll whats wrong with having two keybladers in the organization?....

Simple, Xehanort and his disciples knew nothing of the keyblade until Mickey showed up at Radiant Garden.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Also, it defeats Roxas' nick in the Organization plus the emphasis on his importance.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
...^^ Course Nomura wanted to tease us. I originally thought it was because Zexy was a traitor...but Marluxia's tablet disproved my theory. If he had been a traitor, Marluxia's tablet would've been destroyed as well.

yado

I taste delicious
Now that ive read this thread, i cant help thinking. Zexion was one of the more mysterious and strange charcters in CoM, and was never TRUELY confirmed dead like the others, since he was one of the last to die. So there is a chance he is still alive. Although i doubt he is a keyblade master, you must wonder if his weapon was of importance because it of whos shell he is, perhaps the shell of one of ansems lost apprentices.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The booklet says he "fell into ruin", whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back