• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

that is not Zexion that is probably the unknown from Final Mix u never kno it could b

iholdthekeys

The One He Fears said:
You know what sucks? KH2 is coming out Dec 22 in Japan. I think things will leak to the US that we didn't wan't to know yet. At that time things are going to be very dangerous on the forums.

Agreed.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I swear that is NOT Zexion. Gosh, right when I needed that Electronic Gaming magazine, I don't have it! I remember ALL their faces 2! I did saw another guy like that( in da pic) but I forgot his name. Either that or it's Zexion...I dunno! Unless I was seeing doubles.

Vzam

Bronze Member
yea thats a load of crap. If its not Zexion, then its an exact replica of him. what more do u need? They even said it was on some japanese website...its labaled on page 9 or some crap. I'm looking for it now...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Just to piss everyone off with obvious truths: The long-haired looks as much like Vexen as it does Sephiroth. Anyone ever consider that THIS could be the "second woman" (exactly as I've been saying: just a bishounen), and probably just the EM ("second woman" appears in Hollow Bastion, hey yo!).

Also: the short-hair looks almost exactly like Zexion, who is the only one in CoM who could *possibly* have an out: we never really see him die, and RR expressed doubt as to what happens to him after he "dies". Perhaps none of the Order can die until they are Somebody's? Perhaps Riku Replica just absorbed Zexion's power, leaving him weak and powerless, but Zexion regained it upon RR's death?

I would like to say: Zexion was already a shell. Nomura has an out for BHK calling him a shell, but Zexion was already a shell. People are a bit to quick to think KU automatically knows who each character is or isn't: perhaps they just didn't want to put money on Zexion being the short-hair. We could very well see Zexion returning, but the case for Vexen is very, very small. (remember, even the most die-hard "they're coming back" theories always had Vexen as the only, truly dead guy!)

Vzam

Bronze Member
no, trust me. You made a valid point about them both. Cept the Vexen lookalike is not a girl :)

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Okay, I finally found that Japanese thing. It definitely mentions Zexion.

ゼクシオン = Zekushion = Zexion

However, just how trustworthy is the site that info came from? That site also mentions Yuna and Rikku (the one from FFX, not KH's Riku). Just what exactly is that site?

Sanctuary Keeper

adventchildkiori said:
Why is his long "bangs"(sp?) on the wrong side in the trailer picture? And the person who posted before, yes the "Zexion" looking guy does look buff. it could just be the camera angle though.

-Edit-
Ugh sorry madness, we must of posted at the same time.
Not arguing with you or anything, but.........I doubt the camera view could magnify whatever bulky part of this Zexion guy is. Because now that I compare Zexion and the 'look alike' I have to say that there is no way the camera view could increase the size of Zexion, and taking a better look, it seems that the 'look alike's' whole upper has buffed up.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I decided to do some translating of my own.

KH2 Store Promo Information:
Contact Bulliten Board from (don't know what that's supposed to mean)
*Magician's pupil: "Yenshiddo". (k...)
*Zexion (couldn't translate this) new Order member
Also, Yuna and Rikku both X-2ver (...yeah...)
(all I know about this part is that the first word is "world")

...yeah. So that's what that site says. But just how reliable is it? We can't just go with "Oh, it's in Japanese so it's official".

Vzam

Bronze Member
Dont have enough proof? Goto the new translations about him escaping the world of darkness!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
...what translations are those? edit: Found it.

But don't get me wrong; I thought he was Zexion from the moment I saw the trailer. I was simply analyzing that site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back