• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Look, I circled the hairstyle in the places to look.

Zexionproof2.jpg

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can still see that the hood-strings are silver

If they can't even make silver hood stings blue, then how the hell is it dark enough to turn his brown hair blue?!

And don't double post

Last edited:

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
WonderngKeyblade said:
The only reason the keyblade looks blue is because when you use a camcorder and record on a tv that makes it look bluish

So why wouldn't it make his hair bluish? AND THE DRAWSTRINGS ARE CLEARLY BLUE!!! But you know what people i'm not going to draw it out for you. Watch the trailer for yourself

Wrong link my bad, wait a tic.

That's the link.

btw, stop saying that guy is buff. If you look at both the video and the picture I posted you will see that is his position and hood making him look like that.

Oops, wrong video, let me fix that.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well the BHK's hairstyle is similar. I guess the pics made his hair lighter. So is the BHK Sora with jacked up color?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, it is an upward camera angle, in which the hood is barely visable

All that blackness is his shoulder, and his chest sticks out with muscle

The hood-changes are just slightly tinted blue, and as I stated before, if the screen isn't dark enough to ahrdly even phase the visibility of the hood-chains, then what makes you think it can make his whole damn head blue?!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ahh, i think i;ve got you on this one XD

Why isn't Luxords hair blue!?

Luxord has pure white hair, yet his hair is clearly white in that video.

If the long-haird order member jsut appears to have blue hair, because of bad lighting and everyhting being tinted blue, then why wouldn't Luxord,a man with white hair, not have blue hair as dark as the long-haired order member?!

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
Ah, now you're using your head as opposed to just yelling the same things. I have no comeback to that except to say, maybe certain scenes don't have enough blue to effect the quality. Or maybe since it's two videos put together, one has a different tint. But that would be something a n00b would say and as we all know I am not a n00b. But, you can't doubt that many things are bluer than normal (especally the 'War Area' and Xalidin's face) and that "Zexion" only seems buff due to his hood and angle.

Really there is no point to this argument, so I'll just be here to help both sides.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The One He Fears said:

Zexionproof2.jpg
Hmm... Strange, but even though the hair is flipped backwards, the rest of the details in the hair of the "new" unknown looks nearly identical to Zexion's hair.

adventchildkiori

The One He Fears said:

Zexionproof2.jpg

Why is his long "bangs"(sp?) on the wrong side in the trailer picture? And the person who posted before, yes the "Zexion" looking guy does look buff. it could just be the camera angle though.

-Edit-
Ugh sorry madness, we must of posted at the same time.

O

Onewingedangel6

well i think that guy since he looks noffin like Zexion.. he can be the unknown from Final Mix ever think of that

Vzam

Bronze Member
TheMuffinMan said:
Ahh, i think i;ve got you on this one XD

Why isn't Luxords hair blue!?

Luxord has pure white hair, yet his hair is clearly white in that video.

If the long-haird order member jsut appears to have blue hair, because of bad lighting and everyhting being tinted blue, then why wouldn't Luxord,a man with white hair, not have blue hair as dark as the long-haired order member?!

Ok im back to put some sence back into this retardation. WOW. If you guys couldnt be more blind to the truth; look at where the long haired person and Zexion are. It's the same place. Luxord's hair isnt blue because 1: WOW, LUXORD IS NOT IN THE SAME PLACE AS ZEXION OR THE OTHER UNKNOWN. Luxord is in the Potc world which has a different scale of colors. The place Zexion is in is a dark place that discolors some objects. Look at the density of the world Zexion is compared to the one Luxord is in. 2: Bad lighting can come from multiple places, the video itself and from the camera. I'm saying its bad lighting because the pixels are being messed around with the camera and the dark location they are in...sorry for not being super clear to your stubborness. It's Zexion, get over it. Hes back, why would u defend something so pointless? Hes just another organization member. Arnt you glad he gets used more then one time in some 2d gba game? Stop being such a hardass...you even made an accurate chart of the numbers and thair stats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back