• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

And you don't call a return of Zexion and Vexen stupid? I hate the idea of Vexen coming back, but now when I look at this Long Haired Unknown's pic, it's kinda hard to argue with. I mean Axel insured he killed Vexen...

And Zexion, I wouldn't mind coming back since he seemed to be a rather mysterious character we were introduced to in Chain of Memories. And the screen fading black and hiding whatever happened to him makes you wonder if he even died at all.

We can sit here and argue all we want, but when an official confirmation comes then we'll see who was right. (And I'd be pretty pissed to find out I was wrong. <_< Evil Nomura!! xD)

Last edited:

Box_ghost

KH2 店頭プロモ情報
連絡掲示板より
・魔法使いの弟子:イェンシッド
・ゼクシオンに似た機関の新メンバー
他にユウナ、リュック二人はX-2ver
ワールドではないようですが、スティッチも出ているようです。

New magic イェンシッド = Inkjet
Yuna and rikku x-2ver
world Lilo

link web
http://tokiwa.zdap.jp/kh.html

KH2 [Providence?] Promo information
Contact Bulletin board from
magician of deci- : ienshiddo [possibly a spell?]
zekushion[Zexion] [load nita period of logical true member?]
in addition yuuna, backpack two persons [leaf?] x-2ver World [possibly a X-2 based world?]
I can't really get the rest
I doubt that's Zexion, but I do believe he has something to do with Zexion....

[I just thought this up] What IF it is Zexion. What if his power was being able to have other people's powers, and that's him superpowered? With the abilities of all the fallen ones, then it would make sense why that translation says Zexion [zekushion] But it's highly doubtful

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

yay hes back!!!
er so it seams if hes not that means u guys r good at fakin(not saying u did)

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
ouch, I feel the pain already of confirmation of his return.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
OK To bring forth on how Nomura works is perfect with dead character coming to life *Contains AC spoilers sorry*

One Reeve was confirmed to be dead by Nomura himself for FF7, only to be suprisingly be alive in FF7:DoC

two. Rufus got killed in the building in the incident of FF7 Diamond weapon well...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Zexion392/WheelChairMan.jpg

Face it Nomura likes bringing back new characters, but loves keeping people in suspense about it asa well, so we should just wait..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just because Nomura has done it before, does not mean that he will do it this time

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
He's done it many times in game sequals, he even does it in one game all the way, there won't be any suprises if he does come back, especially with a look alike of Zexion? Nomura creates unique designs, they are always unique, therefore, I won't be suprised if he is returned, then again I won't be suprise if he isn't.

All in all I have to say, we are all thinking too 'DEEP' into Kingdom Hearts 2, this is a straight up fact because the game is rated E, there fore even little kids will be able to understand it, and some people are coming up with theories that kids won't even understand...ah well, back onto subject.

We should wait for the official quality, well actual video that isn't recorded because.. the coloring may be a bit off, look at their trenchcoats, and look at the N.E.O and Sora, their colors are a bit off...due to the cameraing. So we can't say about the hair till we see a good quality

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, we do not all know that it is Zexion, because we have agreed to dis-agree on the matter until further information is released

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm sorry Darkcloud but you don't speak for me.

So saying "we all know its Zexion" is complete crap to support your crap.

Its not Zexion. They don't look alike. They may have similarites like ALL his characters have but they don't look alike. And basing they are the same person on low quality pics is retarded.

If its turns out its Zexy then ok. But I'm not going to just up and believe it until its confirmed. Thats the problem with people now. All you do is believe crap that hasnt got a confirmation like the American release date.

And calling Nomura cheap for having a new org member that [supposedly] looks like Vexen and Zexy is retarded.

All of you, excluding people who don't say this, prance around the forum talking about how the BHK looks like Sora. If you want to call Nomura cheap just because 2 new members look like old then go talk about CHEAP and BHK in the same sentence. >_>

Last edited:

RikosTheSavior

For once, I agree KL. That isn't Zexion. Nomura isn't cheap for doing stuff like that. It's his game. He can just gather all the data together on a disk and hit 'Delete'. Problem solved.

On a better note, take note that the whole trailer was video-recorded meaning that the camera didn't get a very good glimpse of it. Once someone can clear it all up, we can see that it is clearly someone new.

Be smart people. Until it's confirmed don't actually get your hopes up on having someone you like return. Chances are, they won't.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Xaldin said:
All in all I have to say, we are all thinking too 'DEEP' into Kingdom Hearts 2, this is a straight up fact because the game is rated E, there fore even little kids will be able to understand it, and some people are coming up with theories that kids won't even understand...ah well, back onto subject.

Actually, Nomura said it was most likely going to be rated 'T' because of the indepth plot.

Anyway, I'm reposting the pics for you to fight over. I will every two pages.

Zexionproof.jpg

Once again, note that Zexy doesn't look built until the hood comes down.
Also see that the hair style is the same, just on opposite sides.

Vexenproof.jpg

Like I said, Vexen's hair is blonde, not brown.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That looks brown to me....

And don't pull the 'oo, bad lighting, bad camara-ness, poor quality, ooh it dark out, his surroundings are blue' bullshit on me, that guys hair is definately blue <_<

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
erm...Where did Nomura say that because I've never seen that o_O

And based on those pics they still don't look alike. I still think we should wait for better quality pics and a frontal view.

Anyway, I'm reposting the pics for you to fight over. I will every two pages.

xD Funny!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is a slight hint of blue, that isn't enough to make his whole damn head dark blue

And he has brown hair, you phail

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay then, look at the hood strings! They are supposed to be silver, yet they are BLUE!! Come on .:KL:. You know I don't spout off impossiblities without proof. Zexion's hair has been Gray, Purple, and now bluish; just see my pics.
Can't you see it's Zexy's hair style, just on the opposite side!!

It's blonde Muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back