• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
On the matter of Zexion being so powerful and old that he could not be killed easily:

Xexen is #4, he was practically defeated by Sora, then killed by Axel with a slash to the back of the neck

Lexeaus is #5: Killed by Riku very easily

12. Why did Nomura say that nobody had to play KH:CoM? Oh wait its because hes bringing most, if not all the members back...

Nomura said that COM would be a bridge between KH and KH2, possibly no one is required to explain it, because all of it will be reviewed at the beggining of Kh2?

-------------------------------

Back to my point: It's not Zexion, it looks nothing like him

helios

Bronze Member
Ive been trying to say that for the longest i knew that they would be in kh2 they look like they are in Hollow bastion at night time remember the game is now in real time so they appear to be in holow bastion to me.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I assume they might recap or soemthing. Possibly playing through the BHK will throw subtle moments with imagry of CoM or something of that nature. Considering Sora's current state, thats prolly the most logical assumption.

Edit: BTW, your blind If you cant see any relation...the friggen side burns and 3 back hair pieces are even shown in the GBA game...LOOK CLOSER...

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Edit: BTW, your blind If you cant see any relation...the friggen side burns and 3 back hair pieces are even shown in the GBA game...LOOK CLOSER...

Don't worry about the people denying the truth. They probably didn't even believe that it was Mickey in the Orga coat until he tossed it away. But still, he could be a Mickey Replika, or a shape shifting Unknown...

My whole theory of KH2 falls into pieces. Noooo.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, it's usually the people who DO beleive that the COM Member's will be back, who are the one's with all the theories.

Don't tell me you didn't notice how the people who do think that it's Zexion, are the one's making the threads about fake mickey's, everyone's a replica, everyone's a shell of someone else, oooo, and everyone is secretly in the order and want to take over taco bell!

The one's who beleive that the COM member's won't be coming back, are the one's trying to enforce sense >_>

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
no, basically the ones who close their eyes when Zexion takes off his hood and Sora cries about the darkness are the ones who dont understand Nomura. The ones that only see the past and think the story will be a linear "monster of the week" style game without any twists or turns are the ones who are mistaken.

helios

Bronze Member
So basically im wrong still i dont see that if you dont exsist you cant die i still believe that they are
1.replicas of themselves
2.themselves entirely
i dont see any possible explanation i think i know what it is Nomura is phucking with us thats it he wants us all to go crazy in this bitch over them goddamn plot hes just trying to drive us crazy and hes doing it well

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
o oh. This looks like this will turn out into a forum battle
I guess it is the best for us all to relax and just wait since both sides have at least some good arguments.

We have all stated our opinion, that's ok.

DarkBlinfoldRIKU

when i go to the main page for da new trailer then wher do go video right then whats the trailer called and where do i go sorry for the spam

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DarkblindfoldRiku, don't spam up the KH2 section, go to the 'Ask a mod' thread to find out...

And there is no 'new' AS/AS trailor....there is only one...

And I guess you're right Zeal, we'll continue this debate later when they're is more information released =\

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I cant wait to see vzam's face when magazine scans or something reveal theyre new characters, not vexen and zexion. ill have a smile ear to ear and like half a hard on. hahahaha

Vzam

Bronze Member
your living in denial. Zexion is in that video. Have fun talking shit after they say, "Zexion returned!"

Owaz

The One He Fears, you rock for getting those screenshots. xD

Now, how you can say the guy looks nothing like Zexion is pure mystery to me... Why don't you even consider the "Screen went black, so there's no proof he died" thing? And as for the other long haired Unknown...I seriously hope that is not Vexen. I don't want to hear his girly high pitched voice again.

Owaz

Yawn. Think of it this way... We didn't even get to see into the depths of Zexion's powers. He's bound to be capable of more than just illusions, which would probably play some role into how he is back in KH2. And DAMN DAMN DAMN! I've looked at the other Org. Member a bunch of times now, and after comparing his facial structure to that of Vexen's, they're the exact same person. Zexion AND Vexen are back... but if this is the case, Larxene, Lexaeus, and Marluxia could probably be back too... o.o Nomura makes my brain hurt.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no way Larxene, Lexeaus, or Marluxia are coming back....that would be just plain stupid <_<

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ur brain shouldnt hurt. cuz theyre not back. theyre new members. nomura, although a genius, recycles designs. vexen and lexaeus are very similar to loz and yazoo from AC. and theyre are other subtle similarities in his desings, dont let a little resembelence get the best of you. theyre new charatcers, probably better than zexion. have the new members let us down so far, i think not. xaldin, demyx and even luxord are much cooler than any of the com members (except lexaeus he was badass). so have high hoper for our NEW members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back