• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well here's a bit of common sense as well, one year has gone by, not like Zexion's gonna look the same in one year, plus with all he went through, there is a chance he was reborn, or never did die, he does happen to have a high rank, and is also a senior officer or something like that. One of the only members to have a name with their rank, seems like he's pretty important for that.

G

GenoX

I'm not so sure about this guy. I mean look at him, HE IS A FREAKING BEAST! I MEAN THIS GUY IS HUGE HE COULD BREAK MY HEAD IN TWO IT LOOKS LIKE!. But if its Zexion than thats kool

Vzam

Bronze Member
omfg....look at the camera angle (its paned upward making his arm appear larger and his chest alittle bigger), look at the scene RIGHT after that (hes alot skinner), look at the hair style and consider the pixels discoloring the exact color tone your looking for (hair style is exactly the same as Zexions, you cant deny it. If you still think your right, do yourself a favor and watch it and PAUSE IT WHEN HE LOOKS DOWN...YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE EYE COVERING HAIR ON THE OTHER SIDE). It's Zexion, im sorry for those trying to produce some common sence into this but your wrong, hes back from the darkness (this is Disney and Square, they brought Sephiroth and Maleificent back, they can bring Zexion back)...

YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR...

btw: If its not, im gunna cry because Nomura threw away an AWSOME character design on a subpar GBA game

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Yup I think it is Zexion too. Vzam pretty much summed up the reasons why I think so, too. In another thread they were showing a KingdomKey large view of that same trailer and guess what, the silver blade looks bluish.

I don't know for Vexen, but actually all of his appearance except the hair color are the same. And once again I say, why creating expensive high detailed 3D renders, when the characters will only appear on a GBA screen.

Owaz

The only traitors in Chain of Memories were Larxene and Marluxia. Now let's look at the Org. members that appeared in Chain of Memories: Enigmatic Man, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, and Lexaeus. EM disappeared before we fought Axel for the first time. Larxene was killed by Sora and co. Marluxia ordered Axel to kill Vexen, and as Axel says "I always follow orders." The screen went black and so there was no proof that Zexion was killed. Lexaeus died in his attempt to defeat Riku, and Marluxia was ultimately destroyed by Sora. The only possible survivors would be Axel, Zexion, and Enigmatic Man. And we all know Axel and EM are alive... And now we have proof that Zexion is too. Argue all you want, when it is confirmed that the so called "New Member" is Zexion, I'll be laughing at the ones who said it wasn't. =)

Last edited:

Owaz

keybade man29 said:
I still don't think its Zexion.

I laugh at your naiveness.

Care to explain and give a reason why you don't think it's Zexion? And please don't say it's Riku or Lexaeus... <_< Honestly, no one has really given a good reason to why they don't think it's Zexion. And comparing GBA graphics with PS2 graphics doesn't really help either.

keybade man29

Well I don't want to start an arguement(probably already did) but just so you know I don't think its Riku or Lexaeus. I don't think its him beacuase first of all his hair is not the same color although you could be right that I shoudn't compare graphics. Second of all, doesn't he look bulkier than Zexion, if not maybe taller? But their hair style does look simailar.

Owaz

Yawn...

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but there's another Org. Member in there. If you wait for the scene with Luxord disappearing in front of Sora and co. directly after that, you see an Org. Member with a similar hair color to that of Zexion, only this guy/girl has long hair (about the same as Vexen). Now I'm not going to assume this one is Vexen, but if it somehow is then for all we know Nomura probably brought back everyone. Though this long haired Org. Member is different to the one we're arguing about being Zexion. (Although it is Zexion...) His hair is much shorter compared to this long haired Org. Member. So now we have 2 Org. Members to ponder about... Zexion and a Long Haired Unknown. (Someone get a screenshot of it!!)

Last edited:

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
DUN DA DA DUN DA DA DA!!!! The One He Fears pulls through in a pinch again! Here is what you can go by from now on (and don't think about comparing hair color, got it?)

Zexionproof.jpg

Note that Zexion only looks big with his hood down and at that angle.

Vexenproof.jpg

See, blonde. Like I said, not brown.

You know how to thank me. (eyes roll to sig...)

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
OUCH THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE! The only thing they did though which is kinda wierd is they reversed his hair to the other eye. Nomura aparently cant make up his mind what eye is covered up by the hair *laughs*

one final punch to the teeth: Keep im mind where the two (the "new one" that some ppl say is Vexen and Zexion obviously) seem to be located is some dark lit place, so the colors are gunna be different. Possibly half of Sora's game might be played in some Deep Diveish dark place where the "dead" Organization members are all hanging out after being owned in CoM.

Edit: We shall see once we get something clearer and better quality...because every damn time I look at Zexion I see a mustache and it bothers the hell out of me...facial hair on a char that cool would ruin it...

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
im just trying to knock some sence back into the forums. Ive read up on KH alot and played through the game way to many times. I used to read these forums and just say to myself, "holy god what is he/she thinking." Now I need to get the facts out there...Nice to meet you too. Yes, im cowering in fear already :p

Tiger King

I think it's Zexion, I played Chain of Memories and that looks 100% like him, it coulndt me Riku becouse the blindfolded dude it Riku.

Tiger King,

The time you take action is the time you have doupt.

Tiger King

I belive that Zexion is that person in the picture, I played Chain of Memories and thats definatly him.

Tiger King,

A champion is not one who wins... but one who wins with ease.

Legato2471

RikuHeroOfDark said:
its not zexion or vexen
1.vexen's hair is brown....i repeat brown....not bluish-silver
2.vexen is dead and gone he was a trader, why would you bring back a trader
3.axel made sure of his death and everyone's death in CoM
4.Riku Replica absorbed zexion
5.Riku demolished riku replica
6.zexion wasn't one to fight he used other people thats why he doesnt put up much of a fight and uses illusions
7.he was also a trader and again why would you bring back a trader
8.again axels job was to get rid of all traders and make sure of their death and thats what axel did

1. It may or may not be Vexan I think it is, but the color of his hair is always being disputed.

2. Vexan was killed by Axel yes, but it could have just been an illusion of even a replicia he had made of himself. Also it's traitor not trader.

3. Axel may be skilled at manipulating but he isn't the head of the organization nor it's most powerful member.

4. We don't know what the Riku replicia did to Zexion. However judging from the pictures in the new trailer I'd say it's Zexion.

5. He didn't absorb Zexion so when the replicia died it didn't really matter.

6. Zexion is one of the Organizations oldest and more then likely strongest memebers. Considering his high rank I don't think he would die so easily.

7. Traitor, traitor, traitor. Spelling is awesome. He probably never died, as you said he's good at making illusions, for all we know it was faked.

8. Axel was to "cleanse" the Organization of members that were thought to not be loyal. But these orders didn't come from the superior himself, just from Marluxia who was in charge of the castle. He actually manipulated Axel to a point of getting rid of people who possibly stood in the way of him taking over the Organization for his own
gain.

Vzam

Bronze Member
9. Nomura does crazy (cool) stuff

10. Did I mention the fact that Nomura with a bit of Disney makes people come back to life?

11. Oh wait nevermind Nomura does that anyway without the help of Disney...

12. Why did Nomura say that nobody had to play KH:CoM? Oh wait its because hes bringing most, if not all the members back...

13. 80 hours of gameplay for only 6 members to fill? Come on now...lets get serious.

There you have it, the 13 points! OH NOS ITS A SIGN!!!!

Legato2471

Can I copy your sig?

I agree, he did say that the game wasn't nessacary to play so you're probably right that he'll bring quite a few of the members back. Cheap look alikes are just mean.

-hopes they release action figures of all 13 members- I will collect them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back