• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
well many of us could just as easily say that anyone who does think that it is Zexion, is blind...

So you fail Vzam, and you have contributed nothing to the discussion, please leave if you aren't going to do anything intelligent

Ansem22

"We actually witnessed vexen disappearing into the void...and he was slashed in the back of the neck by Axel...

Not flaming here, but honestly, how do you think he is coming back, with blue hair no less?"

Hmmm...I dunno, we don't know enough about the Order...how do we know they actually die when they go into the void? They aren't completely human after all...

"If you played COM you here clips of vexen;s voice when you battle him, he has a high-pitched girly voice"

I think that' s just the US version, I recall Ansem Report (back when it was up) having clips of the Japanese COM version Vexen battle and he had a much deeper voice.

"ok that person is without a doubt Zexion. Anyone who cant see that is totally blind."

Agression is okay by me in posting, but no flaming people, man. That never helps anything.

nothingness

ok the org member in the trailer hardly looks like zexion, this guy is huge compared to zexion and the new guys chest is almost twice as big as zexion's. And Zexions hair covers his right eye but you can see the members right eye easily and the hair on zexions right side is much longer than the hair of the new guy and lastly, the hair on the back of Zexions head goes downward but the new guy's is horizontal. Also the new members hair is much lighter than zexions and their faces are much different. Zexion was pretty much always crossing his arms but this guy obviously isnt. Overall they just look totally different.
image.php

image.php

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Ah! That's it!! The Japanese clips!! That's where I heard it! Thank you Ansem22, I knew wasn't insane (well not to much). Ok, now I feel better.

As for the hair, remember, the trailer is low quality and the background (which is bluish) is effecting the foreground (Just check my link). So it may still be right, or Nomura might have changed it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Do you really think that brown hair would reflect as blue?

I honestly think that his hair is actually blue

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
nothingness said:
ok the org member in the trailer hardly looks like zexion, this guy is huge compared to zexion and the new guys chest is almost twice as big as zexion's. And Zexions hair covers his right eye but you can see the members right eye easily and the hair on zexions right side is much longer than the hair of the new guy and lastly, the hair on the back of Zexions head goes downward but the new guy's is horizontal. Also the new members hair is much lighter than zexions and their faces are much different. Zexion was pretty much always crossing his arms but this guy obviously isnt. Overall they just look totally different.
image.php

image.php

*sigh* Must we go though this again. Please read the posts before you try to make a point. We already went through all of that. As for the arm up, he's summoning heartless. ALL OF THEM ARE!!! That is why Sora fights them all, because ALL OF THEM summoned heartless. Why do you think there are so many?

Ansem22

"this guy is huge compared to zexion and the new guys chest is almost twice as big as zexion's."

Like someone said, that's because of the way he's turned. The one Sora is kneeling in front of shortly afterwards is the same guy in the same area, and when he's frontwards he looks normal.

"Also the new members hair is much lighter than zexions and their faces are much different."

Hair color and face looks the same to me.

"Zexion was pretty much always crossing his arms but this guy obviously isnt. Overall they just look totally different."

What?! Zexion barely crossed his arms at all, he was usually just standing normally. He only crosses his arms on his 3D render.

"As for the arm up, he's summoning heartless. ALL OF THEM ARE!!! That is why Sora fights them all, because ALL OF THEM summoned heartless. Why do you think there are so many?"

Exactly! That seems to basically be what the whole "Hollow Bastion war" is; the XIII Order invades Hollow Bastion and summon up an army of Heartless and Nobodies. Sora, Donald and Goofy, Mickey, and Cloud and Leon are all fighting them.

Last edited:

Legato2471

I'm not sure if anyone had said this before, I haven't read all 8 pages.

What if the Vexan and Zexion who were killed in CoM were just replicias? Or what if their deaths were an illusion created by Zexion?

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry if I'm double posting.

I just watched the trailer again, and I have some things to say.

1- "Vexen's" hair is white/silver in the scene, his actual color is blond. (not Trailer=Blue & CoM=brown

2- "Zexion" isn't buff at all. That is all the hood, watch my link and you will see it.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/

3- Completely off topic, but Mickey is awesome.

Last edited:

Super_Ashura

I for one, am surprised no one yelled out: "Liek OMFG thatz nt Vexen it gotz 2 b YAZOO!!!!111!!!1one1!!!!1"

Last edited:

Zophar

There is a slight possibility that it could be Zexion. I mean if that fat bastard oogie boogie can come back from the dead who says that a member of the XIII order can't? We saw all of the organization members die EXCEPT for Zexion. The screen went black and that was it. So there is the chance that Zexion survived or maybe he pulled an Axel and made it look like he was killed at first (when you fight Axel for the first time).

Least that's what I think. Of course I could be completely wrong like a lot of people here. We will just have to wait for his name to be revealed... or until we get KH2.

Vzam

Bronze Member
TheMuffinMan said:
well many of us could just as easily say that anyone who does think that it is Zexion, is blind...

So you fail Vzam, and you have contributed nothing to the discussion, please leave if you aren't going to do anything intelligent

hmmm so basically with nothing better to say in this forum, you just quote someone else and point out thier faults? Wow. Youre really helping out by commenting on someone elses post and leading the forum into an endless loop of arguements. Howabout you open your eyes and watch the bigger trailer thats already been uploaded and tell me otherwise. Unlike you, I compare and contrast the images and 3d renders to the trailer and find that the style of hair is almost exactly the same style. Theres only one small difference - the quality of the film is VERY crappy so the pixels are all discolored. Have fun being disproved when the updated video comes along...Or maybe you could just quote someone and tell them how productive their statements are again...

Have fun with that one.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I try show the rational side to things :) Plus were still waiting for the other female member plus possible more releases of new unknowns...but this is all rumor keep in mind.

Ansem/Sephy

VERY unlikely that he/she is Zexion. Furthermore, it is impossible that it is Riku. The only reason it could be Zexion is some believe he is Ansem's son. If this is true (which I am not saying) then of course he would have a bigger role. I think it's probably a new member. As for DiZ being the ex-Superior, a very good conclusion. Is it even possible that the Enigmatic Man de-throned DiZ/Ansem? Unless he gets his revenge, I hope not. But it would explain a lot.

Ansem22

OK, I'm switching over sides and saying that's not Zexion. While I still believe the other member in the trailer very well could be Vexen due to various reasons, it's been discovered that the Zexion-look alike

A. Has long hair (you can see the edge of his hair flowing for a brief second as he's unhooded.

B. Is the Enigmatic Man. Compare his voice to EM's in the previous trailer and you'll see that they are the same.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
its not zexion or vexen
1.vexen's hair is brown....i repeat brown....not bluish-silver
2.vexen is dead and gone he was a trader, why would you bring back a trader
3.axel made sure of his death and everyone's death in CoM
4.Riku Replica absorbed zexion
5.Riku demolished riku replica
6.zexion wasn't one to fight he used other people thats why he doesnt put up much of a fight and uses illusions
7.he was also a trader and again why would you bring back a trader
8.again axels job was to get rid of all traders and make sure of their death and thats what axel did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back