• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
welcome to shaky cam: its bad quality, bad lighting, bad everything.

It looks like Zexion and Vexen. Zexion is slightly more muscular because of 2 reasons: A: The camera is panned under him making his shoulder larger because its closer to us and B: the pixels of the video are all over the place...look at his face, it looks like hes got a goatee for christ sake.

Super_Ashura

Wow, Muffinman, usually I think the same way you do, but not this time...... I think that is Zexion, one thing you guys are forgetting is that there's a 1 year time period between CoM and KH2.... people can change a lot within a year... and the differences between the the looks are minor and could be changed by time and a change in graphics...

Axuseru_Axel

Vzam said:
welcome to shaky cam: its bad quality, bad lighting, bad everything.

It looks like Zexion and Vexen. Zexion is slightly more muscular because of 2 reasons: A: The camera is panned under him making his shoulder larger because its closer to us and B: the pixels of the video are all over the place...look at his face, it looks like hes got a goatee for christ sake.

On a random note: It would be funny if he had a goatee. Especially if it was Zexion. -giggles- Never-ending torture for Zexy by Axel. But yea, back on topic here.

Yea, the cam sucks. In addition to everything else, it's really hard to hear the sounds from everything in the background. Especially Axel's.

iholdthekeys

u ppl still need 2 keep in mind that yes it looks like zexion and vexen, but it is poor quality one and two thatz not the whole trailer!!!!!!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There are 3d renditions of the XIII order members, done by Square-enix, so no, we are not just basing this off of 2D graphics

Super_Ashura

I suppose that's true (I never saw the 3d renders... Anyone got a link?;) ) but there's still the time issue... However, I think saying that the other member is Vexen, is going a bit too far.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We actually witnessed vexen disappearing into the void...and he was slashed in the back of the neck by Axel...

Not flaming here, but honestly, how do you think he is coming back, with blue hair no less?

If you played COM you here clips of vexen;s voice when you battle him, he has a high-pitched girly voice

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

it looks like vexen though..... and don't forget the trailer was already cheesy with parts of it cut out

Darckcloud

I just thought of somethingwhat if hes........Riku clone maybe when he died he smoehow survived and he went to someone who helped him and maybe because he was a clone maybe he aged faster or he went in front of kingdom hearts and got hit by the beam and aged and became his own person.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
it looks like vexen though..... and don't forget the trailer was already cheesy with parts of it cut out

And....????

Nomura uses the same basic character model for all his characters, who's to say that 2 people can't look similar (When they were created by the same guy BTW), without being th same person?

Axuseru_Axel

The One He Fears said:
For some reason, I feel like I know Vexen's voice (not from that clip). I remember hearing him with a deep voice before. But that's not possible, is it? Either way, that did look like Vexen (or Sephiroth, heh.).

I laugh at BHK's nervous breakdown in front of Axel.

I remember hearing him with a freaky high-pitched voice but that doesn't mater.

XD I did too.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
If those arent the Order Members we are familiar with, then one of them COULD be the GEU. "He looks just like you".. Just a thought. Sorry if its been said though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
In CoM when Riku Replica goes to kill Zexion there is a black screen.Usually when they do that there probably going to show some big story on how he escaped or something.Besides if he were really dead they could have just easily shown him get cut in half so why kill him off like that?he was much wiser then alot of the members but died easy.we never saw his weapon or element so I highly doubt hes dead.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Organization.jpg

That's a 3-D rendering.

This will take you to the uncut trailer
http://www.kh2.co.uk/

And here is the other version of the translation (in order)--->

Namine: And, you are required for Sora to become his original complete self.
BHK: I don't really understand. Am I the real thing in this world?
Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy had always been playing happily on that island. But his voice, it's left me.
The Sorcerer: Sora... you've done it. Ye who has been chosen by the Keyblade, you are.
Ursula: Shall I change you into a human?
Mulan: This is the end!
Axel: If I was to be reborn like this...
Barbossa: Heartless are here-
Sora: What is your objective? (to Org. Member)
Hooded Org. Member: Kingdom Hearts
Luxord: Sora, thanks for your trouble.
Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all (Deep Dive anyone?), If I can't use the Keyblade what am I gonna do?
Hooded Org. Member: What are your motives? (to DiZ)
DiZ: Revenge.
Long-Haired Org. Member: The heart will plunge into the darkness.
Mickey: I can't forgive you.
Sora (on knees): Please, I want to get into the world of darkness too..

Vzam

Bronze Member
ok that person is without a doubt Zexion. Anyone who cant see that is totally blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back