• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yep, did you know that in the original story, Xemnas was conspiring against the Organization with DiZ? The series is pretty fucked up.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's in an interview for KH2. Well, it says that Xemnas was talking to DiZ.
Nt so much the conspiring part. But DiZ's motives were the destuction of the Organization from the very beginning. So I took that into consideration.

jdgjordan

I HAVE IT ienzo can make him self look yonger remaber chain of memores he disgesed himself as sora who smaller then him when he fought riku so if he can cange his body look why can he not change his age look

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I aleady said that.

His ability to create illusion are quite baffling, but even though I want to believe it, I doubt it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yep, did you know that in the original story, Xemnas was conspiring against the Organization with DiZ? The series is pretty fucked up.

no. nomura never said that. nomura said the man u c in the trailer in the middle of the 5 unknowns was the guy u fight in final mix; other words the mysterious guy or w/e

and the man sora was going to attack in the early kh2 trailer was the same man who was talking to the guy in red clothes which would be riku

btw this is actually a pretty good theory & makes a lot of sense. btw braig doesnt have any type of gray hairs while xigbar has......

Allister Rose

French Lover
i;m guessing all the minor changes of ansem's apprentices is because of the heart expirements

Muse

you look atrocious
The Organization had been founded for at least ten years already when KH2 rolled around.

So, yeah, I think they were. :v

WaltDisney

Anyone ever think of this? Maybe Ienzo is a midget and he somehow grew when he became a nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nobodies don't age, so I don't see how he'd be able to grow. :/

Unless his older form is just an illusion.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Ok, so we all know Ienzo looks like he is 9. And Zexion is like 19 or 20. And we also know nobodys don't age. So my theory is that when you do become a nobody you age a bit. That would also explain why Braig looks 5-15 years younger than Xigbar. Also IF Terra did become Xehanort that means he aged about 7 years when he became a nobody. I say that because it was confirmed that Xemnas was a little over 30 and here:YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes part 2 at 21 sec it says sora is 10 years to young to weild a keyblade that means that terra was most likely 24 in BbS.

OR They could lose their hearts to darkness a few years from the events of BbS. All the apprentices look younger.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm pretty sure they lost their hearts around the same time. And Xehanort became Xemnas in time to kick AtW out of Radiant Garden, a little while before Maleficent took over.

So if BBS really is only a year before Maleficent takes over, then I don't think so. :v

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nobodies can look very different from their Somebodies... so maybe Zexion just looks very different (a.k.a. older) than Ienzo. We don't really know how a Nobody's form comes to be - whether it's shaped by conscious effort or reflects the inner Somebody - which in Ienzo's case could be to reflect his inner maturity (because I don't think Ansem would let him be his apprentice if he was mentally immature and didn't possess the mental capabilities and perspective of an adult - and isn't he always described as a serious youth?). So his Nobody could be an adult because his mental state already was.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Maybe, just maybe, some special means were used to hieghten himself, or it has to do with what Zexion is in the first place. Someone once said he could be some super-smart experiment or replica of Vexen's. Why not? Then Zexy could get some importance back into his character with his lexicon and everything. Remember when his weapon was such a big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back