• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion/Ienzo Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeras

Ok, so we all know Ienzo looks like he is 9. And Zexion is like 19 or 20. And we also know nobodys don't age. So my theory is that when you do become a nobody you age a bit. That would also explain why Braig looks 5-15 years younger than Xigbar. Also IF Terra did become Xehanort that means he aged about 7 years when he became a nobody. I say that because it was confirmed that Xemnas was a little over 30 and here:YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes part 2 at 21 sec it says sora is 10 years to young to weild a keyblade that means that terra was most likely 24 in BbS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok, so we all know Ienzo looks like he is 9. And Zexion is like 19 or 20. And we also know nobodys don't age. So my theory is that when you do become a nobody you age a bit. That would also explain why Braig looks 5-15 years younger than Xigbar. Also IF Terra did become Xehanort that means he aged about 7 years when he became a nobody. I say that because it was confirmed that Xemnas was a little over 30 and here:YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes part 2 at 21 sec it says sora is 10 years to young to weild a keyblade that means that terra was most likely 24 in BbS.

The idea has not come to ind that often.
This does bring up the point of which definition of aging does Nomura mean.

αsiя

space coke
Your basically saying nobodies age and thats been confirmed by Nomura that they dont age
but I find it wierd that Ven is a keyblade wielder if he is 15

xeras

When i say they age a bit I mean when they are first nobodys I don't mean over time. So what i am saying is that when Ienzo became a nobady he awoke(or whatever happens when you first become a nobody) as the age he is now

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why? Sora was a wielder at 14. :v

Yeah, but that was an acident.

When i say they age a bit I mean when they are first nobodys I don't mean over time. So what i am saying is that when Ienzo became a nobady he awoke(or whatever happens when you first become a nobody) as the age he is now

This brings up the questions:
Did Zexion go back to being Ienzo.
And if he did, is he the same age he was 10 years ago, or is he Zexion's age?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we also know nobodys don't age. So my theory is that when you do become a nobody you age a bit.
ummmm what the fuck? o_O
did you read what you said?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, what if Org has their powers over there elements before becoming nobodies, and Ienzo faked his age?

No, there's no reason for that. I agree with the Illusion powers make him look older.

But I think the Org did have their powers before they becME NOBODIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back