• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Well, we're told he has a weapon of some description. I suppose it depends on whether or not Nomura's prepared to tell us what it is yet. If he decides not to we might have a summon battle on our hands, meaning he'll just summon different nobodies/monsters/whatever that fight on his behalf.

Or maybe not.

seb0910

yea i'd say a ring. or maybe his weapon is his mind? it sounds like something nomura would do, and he seems to be the smartest (ok, maybe vexen is). plus, he was able to create the destiny islands all by himself, and make himself look like sora.

anyone agree?

I

The Show Must Go On
if you guys would read the manga (well, the japanese manga), you would see that zexion's weapon is no sort of wand or magic ring. i don't know exactly what it's called, but its this strange spiky thing (looks like a ninja weapon of sorts). i'll try to scan the pic in and i'll post it

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
well it might be a heartless battle or he might juss use his fists or got like brass knucles or something like that i think that would be intersting

Mickey Killer

if you guys would read the manga (well, the japanese manga), you would see that zexion's weapon is no sort of wand or magic ring. i don't know exactly what it's called, but its this strange spiky thing (looks like a ninja weapon of sorts). i'll try to scan the pic in and i'll post it

I'm glad you said JAPANESE manga, because I would've gone off and said "We don't have that one yet. Duh."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, Zexion's weapon in the manga is a stick when he fights against Riku, and he has a daikon at one point...

If Zexion's weapon is supposed to be top top secret, then it's important; duh. >.> I thought that it might be a keystaff -waits for the facepalms- cause there could be more than just keyblades. A keystaff would be a staff that does what a keyblade does. Buuuuuut that's just me. .__.;

-dodges bricks- D8

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Whatever happens, Nomura had better deliver something awesome for all of the Zexion fans who've been dearly anticipating something badass.

Little_Red

betch.
I do wonder, what would be Zexion's weapon. Or would you just hit some replicas of himself?....hmmm...I guess we'd just have to wait and see for ourserlves if Zexion even has a floor, since Nomura might not want to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back