• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zetsumi's Dream Interpretation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Well, I've been dabbling in psycology recently due to a subject I'm taking in my degree, and I figured...why not hilariously interpret the dreams of my fellow members! So, post up your dreams here, and we will take an objective look at your sexuality with them!

Note: Zetsumi is not a registered occulet or weird gypsy fat chick. His dream interpretation is neither leagally binding or remotly accurate.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Well..I might as well tell you my infamous dream.

When I was eleven, I had a dream that me, and five of my friends turned into pigs. We were running down the high way (from what I am not sure) and I fell off the high way, and as I fell, my pig friends looked at me with concern for a moment, and then shrugged and continued their joyful run.

AM I GAY?

Endgame

Well, here it is. You see your friends as messy people, disorganised. You see them as thinking of you as 'just another person in the group', as evidinced by them continuing without you. And, last of all, the 'pigs' symbol states quite clearly that you are a racist a55h0l3, as certain religions won't eat pork. You racist you.

Chris

Awards
....OMIGAWSH. Zets, you have shown me the light! Now I know...I am...a filthy racist?

(Walks out satisfied and reccomends this service)

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Alright, I'd like to see how this dream gets interpretted.

I dreamt it a few months ago.

I was on the computer, looking at some con or cosplay con. I looked at some awesome outfits and I was bouncing in my seat, as I always do. This guy standing next to me looked at me and smiled. Then I saw something about "roleplaying" on the screen. I go "Oooh! I like to role play! I'm good at it sometimes!" The man looked at me with glazed eyes.

"So you like to role play, huh?"

I looked up at thim and nodded. "Ahuh!" At this point, I looked more like I did at 12 and I had innocent eyes.

The man inched closer to me and started to undo his pants. "Heh, so let's have some fun."

I shook my head and arms vehemently. "No! No! That's not what I meant at all! I swear it!" I could feel myself begin to sweat and I could hear the man's voice and breathe get heavier. He didn't stop. I tried to get up to run away, but he grabbed my arm and laced my waist.

"Heh, no sugar. You're gonna stay here with me and you're gonna like it!"

And this point I was crying. "Please, no... I don't want to... I'm a virgin!"

And he brought his face to mine and whispered "That makes it even better..."

Then I woke up! Zetsumi, please interpret. And I'm not playing around. This was my true dream.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Meh, a simple dream, so I might as well say it.

I am running along a very long corridor, being chased by vampires, all of them looking exactly the same. I kept running, until I came to the only door in the corridor, and rushed inside. I locked the door, and rushed to my computer screen. I clicked on the internet, and then a warning pops up saying that I have a virus, and that it would wipe my memory clean in 10 seconds.

As they came bursting in, my vision went blank, and I somewhat fell alseep. I woke up once more, and found myself in an endless field. I see BO_dbl._sizzle(Srsly), her back facing me. As I try to run to her, she keep getting farther, and then hands bursted from the ground, and pulled me in, as I saw her for a few minutes, and I was pulled in.

And then I sink into a deep water, where I can feel something was in here, and I was scared, but I closed my eyes, as I eventually drowned.

And after that dream, I haven't been able to have a dream for weeks...waking up with a blank mind.

And that's mah dream. Simple, no?

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I had a dream where i was with donald and goofy(srysly)and got sora out of jail,then i became wisdom form sora and had to with the help of monkeybutt save the members of khinsider from midnighter.So i went into a blitzball arena and recieved a special sword from devenKH2 that would defeat midnighter,then i went to hollow bastion castle,defeated midnighter,and saved the members of KHI.then i started to make out with megaflare until midnighter said as he was dying that he'd destroyed all the worlds copies of kh2,including all the square enix prototypes,anamation,art,and wiped tetsura nomuras memory.Then i woke up.

yes,ironically this was from 10;00 p.m. 3-27-06 to 7;23 a.m. 3-28-06

Last edited:

White_Feather

i have had dreams with Freddy Krueger and i have not gone insane yet
becuz i have not gotten any "marks"
he does not come 2 me supernaturally powerful or through what gets 2 me mostly like in the movies
like in the first my first dream, im at the beach and im heading towards the dirty beach bathrooms and F.K. is around the corner about to thrust his knives at my chest but i give him the "emo" look (IM NOT EMO) and he looks scared and leaves me alone
but in the rest of my dreams where he is in it, he just comes to me but i eventually beat him up but he keeps coming back

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
I had a dream where a giant crab was chasing me, and it was runniing liek, super-dooper fast, and it had like lightning bolts behind it, and it was wearing Loafers. I woke up, then went back into the dream. I fell on my face, and then the crab kicked me with his loafered foot and then ate me.

Interpret.

Chris

Awards
*Flips through pages of my dream book*

I will handle this one, Zets.

Watermelons, you are gay.

xD

Endgame

Ok...here we go.

QJ, the man in your dream represents males as a whole. You've grown distrustful of men and assume they want to take advantage of you...which I don't blame you for, hanging out on this site. Let's face it, everyone who frequents this place and DOSNT RP, write fiction, or draw Fanart, and ISNT a mod, is a lonely masturbating teenager.

My advice to you is to become one of those bitter lesbians seeking revenge upon men by sleeping with them and then being really cruel. If you are looking for someone to practice on, I'm free XD

FL, your dream means that you have been watching too much Buffy. You can only stare at that girl's chest for so many episodes...

As for the BO part, it indicates that you are in love with BO...well, no the real BO, but her online personality, unless you know her IRL. You also feel she is out of your achievment, AKA, the hands. The deep water thing just means you have a few bills to pay or overdue assignments to start or something.

MS, your dream means that you are an attetion whore who thinks the entire world revolves aroud you. You have nothing better to do then make up false dreams to try and make yourself look good.

Feather, your dream means that you are secretly gay, and in love with intimidating and/or dangerous men. Think about it...he's WAITING for you all the time...in secretive locations...The danger is what makes it fun for you. The fact that you beat him means you've subconciously realised what's going on, and tried to escape from it...but you are like a smoker that can't quit...

Mehlunz, your dream means you watch far too much Spongebob. Which, in turn, means you are gay. Maybe you should get together with Feather...I'm sure he'd find an agressive crab in loafers a welcome change from his usuall kinfe-handed lover.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Ok I had this weird dream along time ago, and it goes like this..

One sunny day I go walking with 3 of my friends, we go by a street that we always walk by, then I see 2 ballons floating next to us, right after that I see 2 of my friends play fighting with sticks or something, but I can't see their faces so I can't tell who they are. We cross the street and I look to my left where there are gates, and then when I look up I see a blimp. I turn around and its night time and the blimp crashes into a highway!

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Okay, here we go, had this dream when I was 10.

I am going a scholl trip with my friends and we don't go on a bus, but a submarine, for some reason me and them find it normal. Then when we enter it looks like a backery just with seats, they serve huge amounts of food but I apparnetly am not hungrie. Then we go into a game room and play froger but when we play froger it more like a shooting game in a M.Pacman way.(it gets really strange.) then after that they go into a room, comeing back looking like the people you see in a bugs bunny cartoon. We have a weird thing in which we try to see who can not snort for the longest time while watch ing a game shao which apperas infornt of us, I win. Then we land on shore but when we go out they look like government people not paying attention to me, and also he appaently just landed in a blimp. Then we see a nice looking house that, looks like mine when I lived in New Jersey. We enter and suddenly I hear music as the scoopy-doo theme comes on and they walk out as kids. They say a bunch of stuff like that thay have to find this person named milkar and stuff. Then we and everybody else go to eat but instaed of food we are givin little toys that are used to put a little stuffed animal up your nose. Suddenly the table creaks and I walk into a room like the one I was in except it is darker. The scoopy gang comes out with the person they want and the person whos is apparently named Milkar complains about how mmuch he is torchered. Them a commersial comes on for a toy that looks and is named like Mikar, then Milkar is flying through a land of spirts saying, "I know we hated eachother, and you almost killed me, but you showed me what the real world in like, and I find that to be speacial above anything. Then he goes to a light and I wake up with the tv on down stairs.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Zetsumi said:
FL, your dream means that you have been watching too much Buffy. You can only stare at that girl's chest for so many episodes...

As for the BO part, it indicates that you are in love with BO...well, no the real BO, but her online personality, unless you know her IRL. You also feel she is out of your achievment, AKA, the hands. The deep water thing just means you have a few bills to pay or overdue assignments to start or something.

...I guess Zets wins? @_@

I must dream again so he can interpret that one as well..>_>

Absol_Zexion

ok let's see: i had one once where i was home alone playing KH2, when a random monkey broke into my house, handed me a letter, then left. the letter read that all the members of KHInsider were invited to Disneyland, and all the Org. members were going to be there! i immediately took a plane to Disneyland, and arrived just in time. i handed the letter to Donald and Goofy, and just as i was about to go through the gate.......my dog woke me up!

does this mean i'm gay, or that i simply play too much Kingdom Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back