• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zetsumi's Dream Interpretation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Quiverr-

Website
www.myspace.com
ok let's see: i had one once where i was home alone playing KH2, when a random monkey broke into my house, handed me a letter, then left. the letter read that all the members of KHInsider were invited to Disneyland, and all the Org. members were going to be there! i immediately took a plane to Disneyland, and arrived just in time. i handed the letter to Donald and Goofy, and just as i was about to go through the gate.......my dog woke me up!

does this mean i'm gay, or that i simply play too much Kingdom Hearts?

Dear Absol_Zexion,
you are a faggot.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I dreamt this last night.

My dreams have always been in color...this one was black/white.

Basically, in the dream, my best friend died, no one seemed as phased by it except me. He was special to all my friends, but I was the one who took it the most harshly. I remember being at a bench and just thinking about the past. And then for some damn reason walking out a hotel, and my friends passing me by, noticing my sadness, but not saying anything.

I woke up wanting to cry. Not so much because of the fact my friend died, but because the dream had such a damn depressing mood-set. It took me awhile to convince myself it was a dream and he was still alive.

Funny thing is, the friend that died was my friend named Steven. A few days ago Steve Irwin died...and I was really upset by it. Go figure.

I had a dream where a giant crab was chasing me, and it was runniing liek, super-dooper fast, and it had like lightning bolts behind it, and it was wearing Loafers. I woke up, then went back into the dream. I fell on my face, and then the crab kicked me with his loafered foot and then ate me.

*pulls out dream book*

Loafers you say?

Lawl....you are le g4yness.

EDIT: Damn it, was this an old revived thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back